Data e publikimit
Data e perfundimit
Lloji i orarit
Position Title: UI/UX designer
We are looking for a dynamic Website UI/UX designer who will be responsible for the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design of our various web design projects for Tactica and our client. You will ensure that all elements of the online user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design.
The successful candidate will evidence a passion for delivering adaptive and creative solutions to UI/UX design problems by staying up to date with best practices and emerging trends in user experience design and user interface technology.
UI UX Designer Responsibilities:
- Investigating user experience design requirements for website projects
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand (depending on client).
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for websites.
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Collaborating with the project management and marketing teams, and designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
UI UX Designer Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2 years UI/UX design experience for digital products or services.
- A portfolio of professional web UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Figma, Sketch, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- A team player but can work independently too.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- High Salary and Fringe Benefits.
- Regular review for salary and role promotion.
- Good work-life balance.
- Challenging work and the ability to make a difference.
- Company-wide retreats.
- Paid overtime and weekend hours.
- Professional and career development benefits.
- You will be exposed to numerous international clients and understand their marketing
- Beautiful work environment in the center of Prishtina.
- High-end technology for best performance.
- You are being hired to take on a full-time position, thus there are long-term incentives to this opportunity.
How To Apply:
- Please send your CV and portfolio at [email protected] under the subject “Your surname, your last name, UI/UX designer” by 7th March 2023.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.