Third Responsible Manager (M/F)
Data e publikimit
Data e perfundimit
Lloji i orarit
HumanPower L.L.C, an exclusive recruitment partner for Inditex – leading fashion group with more than 7,400 stores in 96 countries known for brands such as Zara, Bershka, Massimo Dutti, Oysho, Stradivarius, Pull & Bear and Zara Home is publishing the following job advert:
For our new stores in Prishtina for Zara, Bershka, Pull & Bear and Stradivarius, we are currently seeking to hire a:
THIRD RESPONSIBLE MANAGER (M/F)
Are you a skilled manager with a knack for overseeing both commercial and operational tasks in a retail environment? As a Third Responsible Manager, you’ll play a key role in our store’s success, supervising team tasks, organizing sales and customer care activities, and ensuring our store meets corporate criteria. Your role is vital in maintaining the high standards our customers have come to expect.
- Activities in the supervision of the commercial team task execution
- Define required resources for operations tasks, organize inventories, and prioritize tasks.
- Set up and communicate weekly timetables within legal deadlines, allocate resources to every task according to actual needs, organize teams’ holidays, and check the team: Ins, outs, and absences.
- Manage refunds, resolve clients’ complaints, and organize daily resources and priorities: Floors and zones, Cash registers, and Fitting rooms.
- Manage recruitment, training, and assessment of team members.
- Minimum secondary education.
- Previous management experience (minimum 6 months).
- Good team management skills.
- Responsibility, diligence, and positivity.
- Leadership skills.
- Fluent English.
- Strong organizational and management skills.
- Flexibility (work in shifts, work on weekends).
- Working in the leading fashion group.
- Significant growth opportunities and professional development.
- Dynamic working environment and teamwork.
How to apply:
Your application is only valid by applying through KosovaJob on the Apply button below.
The deadline for application is Monday, 7th of August 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.