Team Leader – Procurement Reform
Data e publikimit
Data e perfundimit
Lloji i orarit
Orar të plotë
Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact – the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved – and is committed to continuing to improve – economies, societies and most importantly, people’s lives.
Palladium is a child-safe organisation, and screens applicants for suitability to work with children. We also provide equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.
Project Overview and Role:
Palladium is seeking a team leader for an upcoming project in Kosovo aiming to strengthen the public procurement system in Kosovo to reduce incidents of malfeasance and corruption.
The project is expected to work with the Procurement Review Body (PRB) in Kosovo to ensure the PBR is well-governed (workstream 1), their case management system is digitalized (workstream 2), and the decision-making process quality is improved (workstream 3). The project is also expected to strengthen the procurement systems of 3 targeted institutions to be selected during the inception phase (workstream 4).
The Team Leader acts as the central point of leadership for the programme. The Team Leader will be responsible for representing the programme with a range of partners, government stakeholders and external organisations and individuals, including regularly reporting to FCDO.
- Developing strong working relationships with the programme’s contact points in the British Embassy in Pristina,
- the Procurement Review Body (PRB), other procurement body and anti-corruption bodies in Kosovo, CSOs and other donor programmes in the procurement and anti-corruption space, and leading on reporting to them, through both formal and informal channels.
- Manages relationships with the host country government, counterpart agencies, project partners and stakeholders and business partners.
- Develop strong working relationships and a regular dialogue on programme progress and challenges with relevant Palladium staff.
Procurement Project Management
- Lead in the preparation of work plans and budgets.
- Own the Theory of Change, the Results Framework and KPIs.
- Provide guidance, oversight and quality assurance for all project activities, Outputs and deliverables.
- Assume overall responsibility for the effective implementation of work plans to ensure delivery is on time, within budget, meets Client and stakeholder expectations and is contractually compliant.
- Monitor implementation progress; maintain up to date project logs and registers; work to resolve issues, manages and mitigates risks; and escalate material issues and risks as appropriate.
- Develop and implement plans for results measurement, monitoring and evaluation, knowledge management, value for money analysis and communication management.
- Educated to university degree level or above, preferably holding a Master’s degree; lack of academic background can be compensated by experience
- Extensive experience in supporting public procurement reform and anti-corruption in Kosovo or a similar context in the region
- Experience working with key government departments and institutions involved in procurement
- Experience working with donor funded programmes
- Strong expertise in building and managing programmatic relationships with high level stakeholders from government civil society and donors
- Strong expertise in leading complex programmes, including managing and mentoring other member of staff
- The ability to pursue, adapt, and lead change, and demonstrate flexibility in response to changing business environments.
- The ability to see the bigger picture and affect business drivers through decisions and actions, and the ability to contribute to the long-term profitability and growth of the organisation.
Kosovar nationals are strongly encouraged to apply.