Data e publikimit
Data e perfundimit
Lloji i orarit
We are Printec!
Printec is a leader in business-to-customer transaction technologies in Central and Eastern Europe, offering a wide range of technological solutions that reimagine transactions and create easy and secure interactions for 35 years.
From click & collect parcel delivery and vending unattended machines to digital on-boarding and electronic signature solution, we aspire to make digital transactions safer, faster and easier.
Through our solutions and services, we enable businesses to leverage innovative technology in order to provide superior customer experience and at the same time achieve operational efficiencies and regulatory compliance.
Did you know that Printec is behind your daily transactions?
Watch the video to discover some of our business solutions.
We are seeking for a driven System Engineer for our office in Kosovo (Prishtina) who is willing to grow in the dynamic and ever-changing Financial Sector. You will ensure on-quality and on-time support services to exceed our customer expectations, bring analytical thinking, exceptional problem-solving & agility, customer focus, and passion for technology & innovation.
- Implementation and administration of ATM solutions and assisting the development process.
- Testing products and solutions during the development process.
- Analysing and solving technical problems.
- Resolving customer complaints, preparation of the reports on the results of analyses.
- Preparation of documentation, materials and instructions & providing solutions usage support.
- Assistance in the comprehensive care of IT systems in the company (software, hardware, servers, etc.).
- Providing IT related support and educating internal users.
- Excellent knowledge of operating systems (Windows) and Office 365.
- Minimum 2 years of related experience.
- Minimum BSc degree in computer science or related field.
- Experience in working with ATMs or in the banking sector will be considered as an advantage.
- Experience in images preparation, backup&restore activities, preparing scripts, building exe.
- Network certification (i.e Cisco) will be considered as an advantage.
- Proactivity, responsibility, accuracy, self-initiative.
- High motivation and passion to learn new technologies and systems.
- Communication skills, able to deal with customers on the phone or email in a professional manner.
- Ability to work effectively within a team.
- Fluency in English and local language.
- Driver’s license category B.
Candidates with the above competencies please send your CV, in English, referring the job title, to the following
All applications will be processed in strict confidentiality and will be acknowledged promptly.