Senior Software Engineer
Data e publikimit
Data e perfundimit
Teknologji e Informacionit
Position Title: Senior Software Engineer
Location: Prishtinë, Kosovo, Hybrid
Key Skills: Core Java, Spring Boot/ Spring DI, Oracle/PostrgreSQL, Jenkins
Who Are We?
Bottomline are aligned to lead the business payments industry by removing complexity, and uniquely addressing the changing needs of how businesses pay and get paid.
A journey that goes around the world serving financial institutions and companies in more than 90 countries, head quartered in Portsmouth, New Hampshire US, with offices situated across Europe and Asia.
This role is based in Kosovo, the office is set in the heart of Prishtinë embassy territory. The teams deliver critical development with our emergent technologies and products, facilitating growth in both customer delight and new markets. Our mission for Prishtinë allows us to continuously learn, innovate, facilitate, and motivate knowledge sharing together while attracting the best talent in Kosovo and its neighbouring countries.
Culture and Values
We are one global team, creating customer delight, who are strongly committed to maintaining our culture, and ensuring our values and principles are lived out daily.
We empower each other to think like owners, building a company of which we can all be proud of and produce results collaboratively.
Strongly committed to sharing ideas, innovating, and supporting one another, both personally and
professionally on our global business payments journey. We are in it together, tried, and true.
PTX A business payments platform that allows businesses and organisations of any size in the UK to make payments using Bacs, Faster Payments, cheques and to receive payments via Direct debit.
As a Software Engineer, you will work within an agile SCRUM team for PTX, on Bottomline’s innovative Payments and Financial Document Automation SaaS solutions. You will bring enthusiasm, and experience to the role, while working with current technologies to build innovative functionality and evolve our class leading solution into a micro-service based, ‘public cloud ready’ solution and participate in investigating new technologies, developing prototypes, new products, features, and architectural discussions.
- Works across the engineering team, providing direction on technical, processes and delivery items
- Provides coaching and guidance to team members
- Is receptive to coaching from all levels
- Proven record of delivery and leads and influences team to focus and complete top priority work
- Drives work to closure
- Significantly contributes to the design and continuous improvement of team processes
- Exemplifies proven proficiency in tools/processes used in this position
- Identifies and manages risks while actively and consistently managing them independently or bringing forward recommendations for team collaboration to mitigate
- Proactively and consistently raises and reports on design deficiencies and product/operation/project risks focused on internal 3rd party software and services
- Champions and drives risk reduction efforts proactively
- Is responsible for the entire lifecycle of their code: development, test, production, and subsequent fixes and improvements
- Collaborates with scrum team developers, QA, product owner, and UX to deliver new features
- Leads initiatives and / or teams to drive results (e.g., as scrum master to lead the scrum team)
- Proven experience working with Core Java and Spring Boot/Spring DI frameworks
- RDBMS (e.g. Oracle DB/PostgreSQL)
- Unit testing and mocking tools
- Full Agile SDLC experience
- Experienced with Microservices / BDD
- Experience with Linux
- Experience in working with CI/CD integrations in Gitlab/Jenkins
- Experienced with OAUTH2
- ORM Experience – Dapper/JPA
- Strong working knowledge and understanding of Swagger/OpenApi
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Contributing to complex documentation
- Ownership and proven ability to breakdown complex processes and algorithms and explain them to non-technical members of the team
- Simplifies complex business problems to help engineering team conduct root cause analysis
- Leads data gathering and assimilation to formulate a hypothesis, and conducts an objective root cause analysis using a structured problem-solving approach
- Leverages existing patterns and best practices for problem solving and suggests improvements
- University Degree or Equivalent
- Self-starter, drive to innovate
- Have a positive and all-in attitude
- Believe in producing results and contributing to our purpose of delighting customers
- Continuously learning, growing and knowledge sharing to win and grow
Having a good working knowledge or understanding of these skills and experience will be beneficial but not essential, as our inclusive goals consider aptitude and long-term growth.
- Open-source contributions
- Banking or payments
- Elastic Stack
Bottomline are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to treating all individuals in a fair and equal manner by creating an inclusive and open environment.
We welcome applications from people with disabilities, accommodations are available upon request for candidates to take part in the full recruitment and selection process, please contact EMEA Talent TeamApliko këtu