Data e publikimit
Data e perfundimit
Lloji i orarit
StarLabs is looking for a Senior Recruiter to lead our talent acquisition efforts. If you are an experienced professional with more than 4+ years of experience mainly in ICT field and a drive for continuous improvement, we encourage you to apply.
- Lead end-to-end recruitment processes for various IT roles, from understanding hiring needs to finalizing offers.
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy
- Collaborate with the team and department heads to define job requirements and develop comprehensive job descriptions.
- Utilize various sourcing strategies to identify and engage with top IT talent, including but not limited to social media, networking events, and job boards.
- Conduct thorough interviews and assessments to evaluate candidates’ technical skills, cultural fit, and alignment with company values.
- Build and maintain a strong talent pipeline for current and future hiring needs.
- Stay up-to-date with the industry trends and emerging technologies to effectively match candidates with evolving business requirements.
- Onboard new employees to become fully integrated
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter, preferred in ICT industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in English Language
- Strong decision-making skills
- Solid understanding of HR practices and labor legislation
Offer and Benefits:
- Health insurance (Covered 100% by StarLabs).
- Professional and super friendly environment with many places to relax.
- Game room (Dedicated space for Playstation, Darts game, Table football, Ping Pong)
- Social Clubs & Events (Weekly dates for sports, participation in local tournaments, football, basketball, voleyball, pilates, SPA etc.)
- Work environment with no high pressure or micromanagement.
- Working hours: 09:00-17:30.
If you are interested and want to be part of a wonderful team where you have the opportunity to grow professionally – It’s EASY, just apply down below or send your CV to: [email protected]