Salesforce Administrator – Enterprise
Data e publikimit
Data e perfundimit
Lloji i orarit
Salesforce administrator – Enterprise
Our Mission, Your Success:
Are you as thrilled as us to have you embark on your next adventure?
We link professionals from Kosovo, Albania and North Macedonia with top US start-ups, by empowering challenge seekers like you to build successful careers. Our ultimate vision is to offer exclusive career opportunities with a focus on attracting, retaining, and developing the best talents.
Our client, Your Impact:
Our well-funded US client is leading the fight against climate change by revolutionizing clean energy options for consumers and businesses. As a team member, you can shape the future of energy and make a positive impact while experiencing professional development.
- Salesforce Administration:
○ Manage and administer the Salesforce platform, ensuring optimal
performance, security, and user experience.
○ Customize and configure Salesforce to meet specific business needs.
○ Maintain user roles, profiles, security settings, and access controls
- CPQ Administration:
○ Enhance CPQ functionality with configurations and customizations to
meet the evolving needs of the business.
○ Work closely with sales and product teams to understand pricing and
○ Configure and maintain CPQ features, including pricing rules, discount
schedules, and product bundles.
- Apex Code Development:
○ Develop, test, and deploy Apex code to enhance and customize
○ Create triggers, classes, and batch processes to automate complex
- Integration and Data Management:
○ Manage Salesforce integrations with external systems including but
not limited to Groove, Zoominfo, Ironclad, and Netsuite.
○ Ensure data integrity and quality through data validation rules and
○ Perform data migrations and transformations as needed.
- User Training and Support:
○ Provide training and support to Salesforce users, addressing queries
and resolving issues.
○ Create and maintain documentation for processes, policies, and configurations
- 2+ years experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- Excellent English communication skills – written and verbal
- Salesforce Administrator and Advanced Administrator certifications.
- Knowledge of Lightning components and web services.
- Experience with integrating and maintaining third-party applications
- Familiarity with data modeling, database design, and SQL.
- Salary: $2100 Bruto/Gross per month
- Private health insurance
- Flexible schedule with weekly flex time and minimal internal meetings
- Generous holiday schedule, including a week-long summer break
- Professional development and volunteer days for personal growth
- Access to top-quality office equipment provided by the company
- Hybrid position working with US teams based in Macedonia and Kosovo
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, 3 pm-11 pm CEST (Skopje, Prishtina local time)
- Indefinite contract
Apply today with your English resume to join our community of professionals from Kosovo and Macedonia at top US employers, regardless of meeting all requirements.
This represents only one of the 9 current job opportunities available at Runway Extenders. Feel free to explore our page to find information on the remaining eight positions: