Royal York Property Management
Data e publikimit
Data e perfundimit
Lloji i orarit
Terms of Reference
Title: Sales Specialist
Duration: Full-time (On-site)
Royal York Property Management is Canada’s largest property management company with a portfolio of over 13,000 units and over $7.8B+ in real estate assets under management. With a strong focus on customer satisfaction, the Company provides a full suite of services to complement property management, including tenant placement with guaranteed rental income, and maintenance services. Royal York is committed to being an industry leader by leveraging technology to streamline operations, enhance services, and help clients make informed decisions using our advanced data analytics. We provide our landlords with the tools and technology needed to optimize rental income, minimize vacancies, and maximize property values and help our tenants find their perfect home. With 15 offices strategically located across Ontario, Canada and two office locations in Europe, Royal York provides clients with the peace of mind of local expertise, and consistent service with all departments operating 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We are looking for a Sales Specialist to be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals. Duties will include sales presentations and product demonstrations, as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients.
- Present and promote company services to prospective customers
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential with Team Lead/Manager
- Continuously improve through feedback
Requirements and skills:
- Proven work experience in Sales
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in Sales
- Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Ability to work from 4:00 PM to 12:00 AM from our office in Pristina, or from 5:00 PM to 1:00 AM.
An average performance including the base salary and commissions ranges from 1200 to 1500 Euros.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit their CV in English through the link below: