Royal York Property Management
Data e publikimit
Data e perfundimit
Lloji i orarit
Terms of Reference
Job Title: Sales Specialist
Duration: Full-time (On-site)
Royal York Property Management is a leading property rental and leasing company with a vast portfolio of over 13,000 properties. The company offers a unique proposition of guaranteed rental income to its landlords, providing peace of mind and financial stability. With over $7.8B+ in real estate assets under management, Royal York is one of the largest and most established property management firms in Ontario, Canada, and is rapidly expanding its global presence with two office locations in Europe.
The Company prides itself on its innovative approach to property management, leveraging its proprietary technology to disrupt the industry and improve processes and systems. With 15 strategically located ofces across Ontario, Canada, and Europe, Royal York provides its clients with the peace of mind of local expertise, while ensuring consistent service delivery with all departments operating 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Job Overview: We are seeking a dynamic and results-driven Sales Specialist to join our team. The Sales Specialist will play a crucial role in driving sales and expanding our customer base. This position requires a candidate with strong communication skills, a deep understanding of our services, and the ability to build and maintain relationships with clients. The ideal candidate should be self-motivated, proactive, and have a proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets.
Responsibilities of the position:
- Proactively identify and pursue new business opportunities to achieve and exceed sales targets.
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of potential clients through networking, cold calling, and other lead generation strategies.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with new clients to ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Possess in-depth knowledge of the company’s services and stay updated on industry trends.
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure seamless delivery of services to clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field
- Minimum of 3 years of sales experience with international clients (mandatory)
- Exceptional selling, negotiation, and communication skills, both in written and spoken English, with a mandatory proficiency level of C1
- Ability to think quickly and make informed decisions
- Demonstrated diplomacy and ability to work with diverse individuals
- Must be available to work from 15:00 to 23:00 from our office in Prishtina, Kosovo.
What We Offer:
- The tools you need to succeed – including the tools for the job as well as training and development programs.
- A successful and knowledgeable team to be part of and learn from
- Competitive base pay plus the potential to earn more tied to your success – the only limit is your potential
- Career paths so you can advance in the company
- A variety of perks for high-performing Team Members
- Joining an award-winning company with one of North America’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures with a proudly diverse and inclusive team
- Friday Lunch Perks program is designed to show appreciation to our hardworking team members by offering a delightful dining experience every Friday. It’s a time for our employees to come together, relax, and enjoy a delicious meal provided by the company.
Interested candidates should apply directly to the link attached below.