MELLON Albania Kosovo Branch
Data e publikimit
Data e perfundimit
Lloji i orarit
Mellon Albania, a subsidiary of Mellon Technologies and member of Mellon Group of Companies, was founded in Prishtina, Kosovo and offers leading front-end and back-end transaction solutions and services to organizations with strong consumer business, such as Retail Banks, Public Utilities, Telecommunications Providers and large Private Companies. Mellon Albania-Kosovo is positioned to address the accelerating needs of its customers and the radically changing environment of the country, enabling them to develop a solid, profitable business proposition, develop their network and introduce competitive products and services with short time-to-market across Kosovo.
Mellon Albania-Kosovo Branch seeks to hire a Sales Associate .
The ideal candidate will support sales activities for Technology Solutions and Services working closely with General Manager.
- Identify opportunities for new business such as identifying new markets or industries that could use the company’s products or services.
- Develop the sales pipeline and actively advance prospect relationship and progress toward closing the deal.
- Grow existing customer relationships.
- Schedule appointments with potential clients to discuss product features and benefits.
- Prepare/customize sales propositions, including RFP documentation.
- Prepare reports on sales performance including forecasts, quotas, and commissions and maintain account records.
- Participate in sales meetings with clients to discuss product features, pricing and delivery timeframes.
- Follow up with clients after meetings to ensure that they are satisfied with the service received and try to and resolve any issues.
- Process orders, following up with customers to ensure that orders were received, and
- Analytical skills to interpret sales data to make suggestions on how to improve the sales process.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technology/Economics/Business Administration or related discipline.
- 1-2 years of B2B sales experience in a technology or product driven environment
- Excellent PC Skills (knowledge of MS Office package and basic knowledge of ERP systems).
- Excellent Communication Skills, verbal and written.
- Previous experience in a similar position will be a plus.
- Good knowledge of English language
- Opportunities to evolve into an international hyper-technological working environment
- Multinational working environment
- A people-oriented organization which fosters professional growth
- Competitive salary
- Training and development opportunities
Candidates wishing to apply should send their CV (by indicating the name of the position in the subject of the email) at [email protected] or through the button “Apliko Këtu”
Only the candidates selected for the interview shall be informed.