Reverse Logistics Analyst
Data e publikimit
Data e perfundimit
Lloji i orarit
Tive Careers Reverse Logistics Analyst
Reverse Logistics Analyst
At Tive, we imagine a fully-transparent world in which everything and everyone is connected. We innovate beyond what the world thought possible—so what people hold near and dear arrives on time and in full.
We believe (and live!) four core values:
- Create transparency first—everything else comes second:
We believe that trust is critical, and we depend on each other to be transparent and open—and to consistently deliver on their word.
- Make it simple: We work hard to deliver creative technical solutions to complex problems.
- We’ve got your back: We are fiercely loyal to our team.
- Relentless iteration: Our desire to learn new things and create innovative solutions— every single day—is unmatched.
Whether shipped by road, rail, ocean, or air, Tive reduces shipment delays, minimizes rejected loads, and decreases theft, damage, and spoilage. Our customers count on Tive to ensure that their shipments are delivered on time and in full—because every shipment matters.
As the Reverse Logistics Analyst, you will be working to improve the collection of used Tive devices for refurbishment and reuse. You will be someone who takes pride in the end result of their work and is a go-getter. You will be tasked with locating used Tive devices and working with customers to increase the percentage of used devices they are returning. The role offers a great opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment and be a huge part of building an amazing company/team.
Our ideal candidate has:
- Fluent in English.
- A college degree (or relevant experience) and 1-3 years of experience in supply chain along with one of the following fields: customer success, account management, sales development.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Entrepreneurial attitude with a desire to learn and continuously improve.
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and manage time productively.
- Patience, empathy, and persistence in a customer-facing context.
- Strong organizational skills and exemplified ability to adhere to scheduled tasks.
- Diligence and enthusiasm; you appreciate quality and deliver it on a daily basis.
Nice to haves:
- Familiarity with NetSuite and other ERP tools.
- What you will be doing:
- Identify locations with large quantities of used trackers, investigate and catalog these locations to create “return leads” that our Reverse Logistics Development Representative can target.
- Work with our account management team to get customers up and running with the returns program.
- Contact receivers through calls and emails to add to discovery and scope of willingness to participate in returns.
- Log all return call activity to track leads and prevent over-communicating with the same locations.
- Improve upon data that is provided to internal teams to show which customers are finding success with returns.
- Work to build strong relationships with and support co-workers, including remote peers in other time zones.
- Help facilitate returns from customers by creating return labels and emailing when a form is filled out.
What does Tive offer?
- A chance to join what may very well turn out to be the most important company in your career.
- The autonomy and resources to build what you know how to build.
- Work with a committed global team that have each others back.
- Office-based or hybrid options. Your choice.
- Competitive equity to ensure all of our employees have a sense of ownership in the long-term success of Tive’s growth.
We celebrate diversity, and consider it key to our success as both a team and a company. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment of mutual respect for all employees.