Real Estate Portfolio Specialist
The HeadHunter Group
Data e publikimit
Data e perfundimit
Lloji i orarit
The HeadHunter Group is an innovative Staffing and Recruiting Company with HQ in US, Dover, Delaware, operating in Canada, Mexico, Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, Macedonia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Serbia, Cyprus, Greece, and Bulgaria. We offer the newest mentality in Staffing industry and our core business are Candidates and Clients.
We are currently searching for a Real Estate Portfolio Specialist for our client, Lidl, at their office in Prishtina.
The Lidl retail company, as part of the Schwarz retail group headquartered in Neckarsulm, is one of the leading companies in the food retail industry in Germany and Europe. Lidl currently operates more than 12,200 stores and more than 220 logistics centers and warehouses in 31 countries.
As a discount supermarket, Lidl places value on an optimal price-quality ratio for its customers. Simplicity and process orientation determine everyday operations in the stores, regional distribution centers and services. As a system provider, Lidl Stiftung, headquartered in Neckarsulm, is responsible for the design and structure of standardized processes.
Job duties & responsibilities:
- Plan, search, development, and execution of expansion locations and optimization of the Lidl real estate portfolio;
- Definition of measures to positively influence sales and earnings development; Initiation and maintenance of contacts with external business partners;
- Development of strategies for optimal cost-benefit ratio of the portfolio; Managing the release of capital from uncompetitive real estates.
Requirements for this position are:
- Bachelor’s degree in construction, architecture or civil engineering;
- At least 3 year experience on similar position;
- Good level of English (minimum B1);
- Driving license B category;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Analytical skills, attention to detail and flexibility;
- Availability to travel (over 80%).
What company offers:
- Safe work environment in a promising company;
- Opportunity for personal and professional development and training;
- Professional and supportive work atmosphere in a dynamic team.
Lidl offers equal opportunity for everyone, and no person shall be discriminated against on the grounds of age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, nationality, ethnic background, race, skin color, religion or ideology, political persuasion, social background or marital status.
For application, please follow the link: https://www.careers-page.com/the-headhunter/job/QY8RVXVV