Project / Product Manager
Data e publikimit
Data e perfundimit
Lloji i orarit
Our Mission, Your Success:
We link professionals with top US start-ups, by empowering challenge seekers to build successful careers. Our ultimate vision is to offer exclusive career opportunities with a focus on attracting, retaining, and developing the best talents.
Our Client, Your Impact:
Our client is a dynamic, fast-paced tech startup on a mission to make buildings more sustainable – they account for 39% of global carbon emissions and we’re creating real world solutions to impact this! Our client is establishing a new market within commercial real estate – a sector ripe for disruption having installed hundreds of thousands of IoT sensors in thousands of buildings.
As a Project Manager, you will play a pivotal role in driving three of our top ambitious projects in 2024 to successful completion. You will be responsible for overseeing these three major projects, each contributing significantly to our ARR. This role demands a blend of exceptional organizational skills, a drive for accountability and a passion for innovation in a high-pressure, deadline-driven environment.
Project Leadership: Steer the project lifecycle from conception through to delivery, ensuring that all projects are delivered on time, within scope, and within budget. Develop detailed project plans to track progress,
- Stakeholder Management: Maintain strong relationships with internal and external
- Interpersonal Skills: Possesses exceptional emotional intelligence, capable of effectively
influencing outcomes across the organization.
- Technically Literature: Possesses a solid understanding of tech stacks and development
- Team Coordination: Lead and motivate project teams, ensuring deliverables are
delivered on time and communication flows between groups
- Financial Oversight: Manage project budgets meticulously, delivering maximum value
and optimizing resource allocation.
- Reporting: Prepare comprehensive project reports for leadership, providing insights and
recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Innovation and Problem Solving: Continuously seek innovative solutions to complex
challenges, demonstrating proactive problem-solving and adaptability.
- Proven experience and strong understanding in project management, ideally within a
startup or high-growth environment including stakeholder management.
- Demonstrated success in managing projects with significant ARR; strong understanding
of project management tools and methodologies.
- Exceptional leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Private health insurance
- Hybrid work with reliable internet access from anywhere in MK or KS
- Flexible schedule with weekly flex time and minimal internal meetings
- Generous holiday schedule, including a week-long summer break
- Professional development and volunteer days for personal growth
- Access to top-quality office equipment provided by the company
- Hybrid position working with US teams based in Macedonia and Kosovo
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, 9:00 – 17:00 CET (Prishtina/Skopje time)
- Indefinite contract
Apply today with your English resume to join our community of professionals from Kosovo and Macedonia at top US employers, regardless of meeting all requirements. This represents only one of the 9 current job opportunities available at Runway Extenders.
Feel free to explore our page to find information on the remaining eight positions: