Data e publikimit
Data e perfundimit
Lloji i orarit
Orar të plotë
The Accessible Quality Healthcare (AQH) project, funded by the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC), continues to support the implementation of the national health sector reform agenda and complements other donor-supported programmes with a focus on the primary health care level (PHC). The AQH second phase 4-year project aims to stimulate use of quality PHC services by all Kosovo citizens, with particular attention to the needs and inclusion of socially vulnerable populations. The project is implemented by the Swiss Tropical and Public Health Institute.
The project is seeking applicants for the following position:
- Provide technical support to the planning, implementation and evaluation of all project activities in compliance with the annual project plans. Close collaboration with municipalities to assist in organizing and implementing project meetings, workshops, training events. Assist with translation of project materials as required.
Master degree with background in public health with a minimum of 5 years’ work experience in the Kosovo health system.
- Facilitate the development of PHC services based on client/patient demand, with a special focus on vulnerable groups
- Plan, implement and evaluate all activities in line with the agreed annual project plan and manage the delegated budget for activities in compliance with AQH financial management procedures, ensuring cost-effectiveness and value for money
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with key stakeholders at municipal and facility level
- Develop and deliver health service training programmes
- Implementation of the AQH action research agenda
- Supervision of local consultant inputs and quality assurance of deliverables
- Produce high quality reports in line with the agreed project reporting schedule
- In-depth knowledge of PHC in Kosovo
- Managerial work experience and skills / work in a mid-level or senior management position
- Demonstrable experience of project reporting and development of project implementation plans
- Work experience