Ministria e Administrimit të Pushtetit Lokal
Data e publikimit
Data e perfundimit
Lloji i orarit
Orar të plotë
Request for Expression of Interest
Project ID: P165485
World Bank Project Name: Municipalities for Youth in Kosovo
Contract Identification No.: M4Y-3-CS-INDV
The Government of Kosovo (GoK) has received a grant in the amount of US$ 2.79 from the Japan Social Development Fund, administered by the World Bank, to support socioeconomic inclusion of marginalized youth in Kosovo. The grant is being implemented by a Project Management Unit (PMU) in the Ministry of Local Government (MLG). The Municipalities for Youth (M4Y) in Kosovo Project aims to improve cooperation and trust between youth and local governments by enabling local governments to address youth socioeconomic needs through better-targeted youth initiatives and services. Building on the Municipal Performance Management System (MPMS) – a performance-based incentive grant system implemented by MLG to provide financing for municipal capital investments, the M4Y project will earmark funds to selected municipalities for youth-driven and youth-selected subprojects with the purpose of improving the delivery of youth-related small infrastructure and services at the community level.
The project is structured around 3 components:
Component 1: Subgrants for Youth-Driven Community Development Initiatives;
Component 2: Youth Stakeholder Training;
Component 3: Project Management and Administration, Monitoring and Evaluation, and Knowledge Dissemination.
To oversee the effective organization and coordination of all Municipalities for Youth (M4Y) project activities such that the project meets its intended goals outlined in the Grant Agreement and Project Paper and follows the procedures outlined in the Project Operations Manual (POM).
Duties and responsibilitiesThe Project Coordinator will coordinate all project activities, oversee the work of the Project Management Unit (PMU) and report on project progress to the World Bank. The Project Coordinator is the primary day-to-day point of contact for the World Bank regarding management and is fully accountable for the delivery of the project. Principal functions of the Project and Digital Inclusion Coordinator will include but are not limited to:
- Project management
- Fiduciary and budget management
- Project monitoring and reporting
- Stakeholder management
- External representation and knowledge dissemination
- Safeguards Documentation
Specific duties and responsibilities are indicated under TOR for this assignment.
The applicant for this position should possess the following knowledge and work experience:
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Economics, Financial Management, Public Administration, Social Sciences, and preferably a Master’s degree;
- At least 5 years’ recent (last 5 years) Project Coordinator experience on projects funded by international donors, preferably with the World Bank;
- Experience managing similar projects with focus on youth development, community driven development or social inclusion;
- Recent (last 5 years) experience working directly with marginalized youth;
- At least 5 years’ experience engaging with local governments and NGOs;
- Solid knowledge of public financial management issues and practices;
- Fluency in Albanian and English (read, write and speak); knowledge of Serbian is preferred;
- Excellent computer skills and mastering of MS Word, MS Excel and MS Access;
- Track record of working with utmost integrity and accountability.
- General qualification – 20 points
- Specific experience related to the assignment – 70 points
- Previous experience in the country and knowledge of languages – 10 points
Period of Performance
The project coordinator is a full-time position in MLG Central Office in Pristina with frequent travel to the field, whose engagement will last until 30 January 2023.
The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to paragraph 3.14 and 3.16 of the World Bank’s Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers’ (the Regulations), issued in July 2016, and revised November 2017 and August 2018” on conflict of interest.
Experienced and qualified individuals will be selected according to the World Bank’s Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers’ (the Regulations), issued in July 2016, and revised November 2017 and August 2018, based on an open call for Individual Consultants (IC) Selection.
Detailed TOR this assignment is available on MLG webpage https://mapl.rks-gov.net/shpallje-konkurse/vende-te-lira-te-punes/
Interested Individual Consultants may obtain further information about the assignment at the addresses below during office hours: 08:00 – 16:00 hrs (Monday to Friday).
Expression of interest may be submitted to Ministry of Local Government to the below stated address until 07 August, 2020
Ministry of Local Government
Address: Ex Rilindja building, Floor 13
10 000 Prishtine, Republic of Kosovo
E-mail: To : email@example.com
E-mail: Cc : Trim.Berisha@rks-gov.netApliko këtu