Project Approval Officer (4)
Data e publikimit
Data e perfundimit
Lloji i orarit
Orar të plotë
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Rural Development in Kosovo
Project Title: Agriculture and Rural Development Project (ARDP)
IDA, Credit No 60170- XK
The Agriculture and Rural Development Project (ARDP) is implemented by the MAFRD through an IDA loan agreement with the Government of Kosovo to help the MAFRD in improving institutional capacity and to help improve productivity of and access to markets by project beneficiaries in the horticulture and livestock subsectors of Kosovo. In this regard the aim is to assist the Government of Kosovo in its efforts towards programming and implementing the Rural Development Grant Program and develop institutional capacity towards the European Union’s IPARD requirements.
To ensure effective preparation and implementation of the RDGP, the MAFRD is seeking Consultants in the following positions bellow to fulfill its vacancies within the Agriculture and Development Agency according to the Financing Agreement 60170-XK;
- Payment authorization officer (grade 7) 4 positions
- Legal officer (grade 7) 2 positions
- Technical Inspector (grade 8) 4 positions
- Project Approval Officer (grade 7) 4 positions
- Regional Officer (grade 7) 6 positions
The Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Rural Development now invites eligible candidates to indicate their interest in providing the Services for any of the positions bellow.
Interested candidates should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications, skills and relevant experience to perform the Services.
Selection of Consultants will be conducted in accordance with the Individual Consultant (IC) method set out inWorld Bank’s Guidelines:Selection and Employment of Consultants [under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants] by World Bank Borrowers dated January 2011 (“Consultant Guidelines”)
Expressions of interest must be delivered electronically to the email below by July 09, 2020 at 12:00. Please send your application using the following subject line:
“Position Title (applicant’s name and surname)” to: [email protected]
The package should include detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV together with diplomas and any other documents that prove your work experience), in English language and supporting documents. The incomplete application files will be rejected. Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Further information can be obtained at the address below during office hours i.e. 08:00 to 16:00h.
Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development
Agriculture and Rural Development Project (ARDP)
Project Implementation Unit – PIU
Tel: +381 38 224 965
E-mail: [email protected]
JOB DESCRIPTION – Project Approval Officer
1. Name of the Institution: Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Rural Development – ADA
2. Position: Project Approval Officer
3. Functional Category: Professional level
4. Grade: 7
5. Department – Directorate: Directorate of Projects and Rural Development Approval – ADA
6. Division / Unit: National project approval sector
7. Reports to: Head of national project approval sector
8. Location: HQ – Prishtina main office
9. Scope of work:
- Processes applications and approving projects for rural development measures.
- Calculates the approved values (value of approved projects).
- Implements working procedures, processes and manuals.
- Cooperates with relevant units at all levels of the public sector and private sector.
10. Main tasks: (short description of the main tasks listed by importance)
- Performs administrative control and listing of documents and evaluation of rural development projects and their approval. 25%
- Prepares information materials (brochures, leaflets etc.). 15%
- Prepares contracts (information letters and decisions). 15%
- Processing applications and approving projects for rural development measures. 15%
- Implements the accreditation package. 15%
- Develops forms, applications, checklists, application calls, and preparation of work reports etc. 10%
- Performs other tasks and duties as requested by their supervisor. 5%
Requirements (qualifications, experiences and other skills and abilities required for this job)
- University Degree: Economics, Agriculture, agricultural economy or any other field related to the assignment;
- Work experience: minimum 2 years of relevant professional experience;
- Good knowledge of relevant legislation, concepts, principles and standards;
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English;
- Computer literate and the ability to effectively use Windows Operating System and the
- Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint, and other specific on-job software;
- Very good communication and teamwork skills;
- Flexible and able to handle new situations.