Islamic Relief Kosova
Data e publikimit
Data e perfundimit
Lloji i orarit
ISLAMIC RELIEF KOSOVA
Position: Program Coordinator
Ref. no: IR/RKS/02 – 2024
Islamic Relief is an international relief and development charity founded in 1984 with its headquarters in Birmingham, UK. As well as responding to disasters and emergencies, Islamic Relief promotes sustainable economic and social development by working with local communities – regardless of race, religion or gender. In Kosovo, Islamic Relief started its activity since 1999.
Islamic Relief Kosova is currently looking a candidate for the position of “Program Coordinator” to join our Team.
- Monitoring the daily progress of the program projects
- Providing detailed updates to project managers or other stakeholders
- Ensuring team members have the supplies and resources they need to complete their assigned tasks on time and within their budget limits
- Organize needed reports based on evaluation
- Planning meetings
KEY WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
- Reports to the Kosovo Head of Programes.
- Works closely with Head of Programes (IRK).
- Liaises at all levels with staff within the organization.
It is essential that the post holder shows a good understanding and sympathy with Islamic values, and principles, knowledge about orphan`s, as well as commitment to Islamic Relief Vision, Mission and Core Values.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in a relevant field such as Social Sciences, Development Studies, Education, etc.
- 3 years minimum experience in Project Management.
- Previous experience in an NGO
- Previous experience in managing similar projects.
- Knowledge of English Language.
- Excellent word processing, excel and database skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Demonstrable administration and office management skills.
- Experience of setting up and maintaining management information and data retrieval systems.
- Experience of diary and correspondence management.
- Strong written communication skills necessary to draft letters, reports and other documentation.
- Strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills and excellent telephone manner.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge and understanding of using relationship management database software.
- Ability to manage day-to-day administrative and office management functions.
- Ability to demonstrate good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to collate data and produce reports.
- Able to plan, prioritise and deliver to tight timescales.
- Ability to work effectively on own initiative and as part of a team, without close supervision.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally, face to face and over the telephone, and in writing.
- Able to work methodically with a good attention to details.
- Able to demonstrate a consistent approach to others with confidence and Integrity.
Driving Licence – cat B (Preferable)
If you are talented, reliable, service minded, resilient and a highly motivated professional looking for a meaningful career, with a strong commitment to IRK’s mission and values of sincerity, excellence, compassion, social justice and custodianship, please apply by completing our application form.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are talented, reliable, service minded, resilient and a highly motivated professional looking for a meaningful career, with a strong commitment to IRK’s mission and values of sincerity, excellence, compassion, social justice and custodianship, please apply by sending your updated CV in English and in PDF to HR email address: [email protected].
In your email subject, please write you name & surname and the job position you are applying for. For example: Name Surname – Program Coordinator
- Interested applicants that possess the personal specifications mentioned above may apply from 12/01/2023 until 22/01/2023 at 16:00 o’clock.
- Please apply before the deadline, as any late application will be refused.
- Submitting this application does not represent any responsibility on the organization of any kind, and the organization has the right to set standards as it deems appropriate for the job according to the information available about all applicants, and to select candidates who will attend a job interview from among the applicants in accordance with those standards.