International Republican Institute
Data e publikimit
Data e perfundimit
Lloji i orarit
The International Republican Institute (IRI) is the premier international democracy-development organization. Our nonpartisan, nongovernmental Institute has performed high-impact work in more than 100 countries since 1983—in Africa, Asia, Eurasia, Europe, Latin America and the Caribbean, and the Middle East and North Africa—and currently has offices in 40 countries worldwide. IRI works with organizations and individuals across the globe to help citizens build democratic societies that are open and responsible, accountable and resilient. Collaboration is essential to fulfilling our mission in rapidly changing international landscapes. As an organization, we are agile. That allows us to quickly respond to critical, frequently dangerous situations.
Every employee of IRI is responsible for carrying out the Mission of IRI and demonstrating the Core Values in their day to day operations. The Core Values, which are IRI’s foundational building blocks include:
Excellence– We believe in quality results delivered by investing in people. Freedom– We believe in exploration and experimentation to be agile and responsive. Respect- We believe in trust, empathy and empowering people. Teamwork- We believe in diversity, inclusion and the power of global collaboration. Transparency– We believe in open communication and clear decision-making. Accountability- We believe in personal responsibility as the foundation of success.
The Program Associate (PA) works closely with the Resident Program Director and the program team to implement programs with political parties, government officials, and non-governmental organizations. The PA will assist in all aspects of the IRI Kosovo program. Monitoring program progress, collecting data, and managing major logistical and administrative needs will be central components of the job.
Job location: Prishtina, Kosovo
- University degree in political science, public administration, international relations, or related field;
- Minimum of 1-3 years of professional experience in program administration, preferably working directly for an international organization;
- Familiarity of Kosovo’s political system, civic space and system of national and local governance;
- Written and verbal fluency in English and local languages;
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team to effectively meet program needs;
- Availability to travel domestically within Kosovo
Primary Functions and Responsibilities:
- Manage logistics for activities, including coordinating travel needs with participants and liaising with local hotels and vendors;
- Assist in implementing IRI program objectives by collecting, compiling, and organizing monitoring and evaluation data;
- Contribute to office-wide reporting requirements, including weekly and quarterly reports, and tracking various indicators to measure the progress and impact of the program;
- Keep accurate records of expenses in accordance with IRI accounting policies;
- Assist U.S.–based program staff and the field accountant to ensure that all procurement contracts are processed for renewal or termination prior to expiration date;
- Assist U.S.–based program staff and the field accountant in coordinating procurement and contract negotiations;
- Follow and comply with all other IRI policies and procedures;
- Performs other duties, as assigned.
- Bachelors or better in Political Science.
1-3 years University degree in political science, public administration, international relations, or related field; Minimum of 1-3 years of professional experience in program administration, preferably working directly for an international organization; Familiarity of Kosovo’s political system, civic space and system of national and local governance