Production and Quality Manager
Data e publikimit
Data e perfundimit
Lloji i orarit
As a Production Manager, you’ll need to:
- Conduct research to source the best products and suppliers in terms of best value, delivery schedules and quality.
- negotiate and agree contracts, monitoring the quality of service provided.
- build and maintain good relationships with new and existing suppliers.
- ensure the security and sustainability of sources of essential products and services.
- develop and implement a procurement strategy.
- Ensure the efficiency of the production.
As a Quality Manager, you’ll need to:
- devise and establish a company’s quality procedures, standards and specifications.
- review customer requirements and make sure they are met.
- work with suppliers’ staff to establish quality requirements.
- look at ways to reduce waste and increase efficiency.
- define quality procedures in conjunction with operating staff.
Do you want to work in an expansive and familiar furniture company with short decision paths? If you are driven by an entrepreneurial spirit combined with structure, then the role of our Production and Quality Manager can be yours. You are part of the management team and report directly to the CEO of NELO L.L.C.
You are trained in logistics and have a few years of experience in purchasing and production. You express yourself freely in speech and writing in English.
What we offer
We are a stable family business, owned by the Swedish company Skipper Furniture AB and a local partner MR. Fatmir Jashari. We manufacture and sell seating furniture to stores, mainly abroad. Denmark, France and the USA are our largest markets outside Sweden. We work a lot with design and material selection, our furniture is characterized by high quality and long life.
Our goal is to expand the production unit in Ferizaj, NELO L.L.C. and move production from other countries, we expect to employ 30-40 people the coming 1-2 years. From 1 January 2024 we move into a brand-new building with modern standard.
Does it sound interesting?
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact our owners Mr. Fatmir Jashari, [email protected] , or Mr. Tommy Nyberg, [email protected] , or send your application as soon as possiblethrough the button ‘Apliko Këtu‘, but no later than 28 February 2024. In this recruitment we will work with ongoing selection, so feel free to send your application today.
Welcome with your application!