Payment Authorization Officer (4)
Data e publikimit
Data e perfundimit
Lloji i orarit
Orar të plotë
Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Rural Development in Kosovo
Project Title: Agriculture and Rural Development Project (ARDP)
IDA, Credit No 60170- XK
The Agriculture and Rural Development Project (ARDP) is implemented by the MAFRD through an IDA loan agreement with the Government of Kosovo to help the MAFRD in improving institutional capacity and to help improve productivity of and access to markets by project beneficiaries in the horticulture and livestock subsectors of Kosovo. In this regard the aim is to assist the Government of Kosovo in its efforts towards programming and implementing the Rural Development Grant Program and develop institutional capacity towards the European Union’s IPARD requirements.
To ensure effective preparation and implementation of the RDGP, the MAFRD is seeking Consultants in the following positions bellow to fulfill its vacancies within the Agriculture and Development Agency according to the Financing Agreement 60170-XK;
- Payment authorization officer (grade 7) 4 positions
- Legal officer (grade 7) 2 positions
- Technical Inspector (grade 8) 4 positions
- Project Approval Officer (grade 7) 4 positions
- Regional Officer (grade 7) 6 positions
The Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Rural Development now invites eligible candidates to indicate their interest in providing the Services for any of the positions bellow.
Interested candidates should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications, skills and relevant experience to perform the Services.
Selection of Consultants will be conducted in accordance with the Individual Consultant (IC) method set out inWorld Bank’s Guidelines:Selection and Employment of Consultants [under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants] by World Bank Borrowers dated January 2011 (“Consultant Guidelines”)
Expressions of interest must be delivered electronically to the email below by July 09, 2020 at 12:00. Please send your application using the following subject line:
“Position Title (applicant’s name and surname)” to: email@example.com
The package should include detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV together with diplomas and any other documents that prove your work experience), in English language and supporting documents. The incomplete application files will be rejected. Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Further information can be obtained at the address below during office hours i.e. 08:00 to 16:00h.
Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development
Agriculture and Rural Development Project (ARDP)
Project Implementation Unit – PIU
Tel: +381 38 224 965
JOB DESCRIPTION – Payment Authorization Officer
1. Name of the Institution: Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Rural Development – ADA
2. Position: Payment Authorization Officer
3. Functional Category: Professional level
4. Grade: 7
5. Department – Directorate: Payment Authorization Directory – ADA
6. Division / Unit: National project authorization sector
7. Reports to: Head of national project authorization sector
8. Location: HQ – Prishtina main office
9. Scope of work: (brief description of the purpose of the position and what this position should achieve)
Responsible for accepting, registering, and processing of payment requests, administrative controls of payment requests, preparing of request for on-site controls, analysis of on-site control reports, calculating expenses, preparing necessary documents for payment authorization, and calculating total payment amount.
10. Main tasks: (short description of the main tasks listed by importance)
- Analyzes field control reports, bank transfers and evaluates invoices. 20%
- Performs administrative control if payments are complete and accepts the registrations of the payments requests. 15%
- Checks the eligibility criteria for the payment request if they are in accordance with the manual and the checklist. 15%
- Implements the accreditation package. 15%
- Maintains data for managing payments. 15%
- Prepares information papers and decisions for beneficiaries according to the national program criteria. 10%
- Participates in the preparation of manuals, instructions letters of controls and checklists. 5%
- Performs other tasks and duties as requested by their supervisor. 5%
11. Requirements (qualifications, experiences and other skills and abilities required for this job)
- University Degree: Economics, Agriculture, agricultural economy or any other field related to the assignment;
- Work experience: minimum 2 years of relevant professional experience;
- Good knowledge of relevant legislation, concepts, principles and work standards of public administration;
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English;
- Computer literate and the ability to effectively use Windows Operating System and the Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint, and other specific on-job software;
- Very good communication and teamwork skills;
- Flexible and able to handle new situations.