Royal York Property Management
Data e publikimit
Data e perfundimit
Lloji i orarit
Terms of Reference
Title: Operations Manager
Duration: Full-time (On-site)
Royal York Property Management is Canada’s largest property management company with a portfolio of over 13,000 units and over $7.8B+ in real estate assets under management. With a strong focus on customer satisfaction, the Company provides a full suite of services to complement property management, including tenant placement with guaranteed rental income, and maintenance services. Royal York is committed to being an industry leader by leveraging technology to streamline operations, enhance services, and help clients make informed decisions using our advanced data analytics. We provide our landlords with the tools and technology needed to optimize rental income, minimize vacancies, and maximize property values and help our tenants find their perfect home. With 15 offices strategically located across Ontario, Canada and two office locations in Europe, Royal York provides clients with the peace of mind of local expertise, and consistent service with all departments operating 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We are looking for an operations manager to join our leadership team. You will be in charge of providing inspired leadership for the operation of one of our company’s lines of business, which involves making important policy and strategic decisions, as well as the development and implementation of operational policies and procedures.
Responsibilities of the position:
- Provide inspired leadership for the company.
- Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
- Develop, implement, and review operational policies and procedures.
- Assist HR with recruiting on a day-to-day basis.
- Help promote our company’s culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
- Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
- Work with our team of executives.
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Work with the board of directors to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
- Support worker communication with the management team.
- Bachelor’s degree in operations management or related field.
- +3 years of experience in management, operations, and leadership.
- Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet, and cash-flow management.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Solid understanding of financial management.
- Organizational and people management skills.
- Ability to work from 15:00 to 23:00 from our office in Kosovo.
How to apply:
Please submit your resume and a cover letter in English to the link attached below.Apliko këtu