Data e publikimit
Data e perfundimit
Lloji i orarit
Job position – Office Manager
About the company:
CEO Congress and Event Organization is the first and leading company in the organization and management of fairs in Kosovo, founded in 2000, and since 2013 with an office in Germany.
As a company specializing in organizing and managing fairs and various business events, it is the founder of five fairs in the country and abroad, which are the basic products.
CEO also provides services to third parties in organizing fairs, B2B, conferences and seminars.
The Job position focuses on applicants who have proven experience in project management, office management, operations or similar role at least for 3 Years.
- Determine and define project scope and objectives.
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan.
- Provide project updates consistently to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress.
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources effectively and efficiently.
- Prepare a budget based on scope of work and resource requirements. and to track project costs to meet budget.
- Manage sales staff and other staff involved in the project.
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables.
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution.
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed.
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement.
Qualifications and skills:
- A minimum of three years of proven work experience in an office manager or a similar management role.
- Excellent communication, persuasive, and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management.
- Familiarity with budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Understanding of business and financial principles.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Completed university education (bachelor/master studies in Management, Marketing, Business Administration, or related fields).
- Ability to analyze the market by engaging with customers, creating a list of recurring questions or requests from customers, and proposing further approaches.
- Very advanced language proficiency (level C1/C2) in spoken and written English; proficiency in Albanian or German is preferred, and knowledge of any other language is advantageous.
- Proficiency in using basic computer programs (eg.Microsoft Office) and knowledge of project management tools ( Asana, Wrike, Trello)
(Only those who send a reference letter from your past employer will be considered)
For those who lead a project independently, there will be enjoyable bonuses, always depending on the performance, and project success.
Apply now and join our great team!
The deadline for application is until 10.02.2024