Data e publikimit
Data e perfundimit
Lloji i orarit
Ndërtimtari & Patundshmëri
Spaxel owns, operates, and develops real estate projects leveraging technology & innovative operating models to create distinctive residences.
We are a young and lean team. In Prishtine we employ a centralized back-office handling tenant support, marketing, leasing, procurement, accounting, IT, interior design, and architecture.
Our Prishtina talent has years of experience in residential and commercial real estate development and operations. Extended time-zone working hours allow us to effectively respond to issues around the clock. Our young and energetic team manages our properties, people, tenants, and vendors digitally and our deployed technology allows us to run operations smoothly.
The Leasing Consultant position is the primary point of contact for residents and prospective residents. Providing outstanding customer service and demonstrating sales excellence is essential. The Leasing Consultant will guide prospects in choosing their next apartment home and will support residents throughout the duration of their residency.
- Performs all sales and leasing activities to achieve the community’s revenue and occupancy goals.
- Inspects apartments prior to resident move-in and ensures apartments are in move-in ready condition as well as schedules any outstanding item to be addressed with the maintenance team.
- Present the community and apartments in a professional manner, explaining specific features and benefits.
- Correctly complete all lease-related documents, assist with application verification, and notify prospective residents of results in a timely manner.
- Managing and convert prospect leads into leases to achieve leasing goals. Follow up with all leads and prospects that did not lease.
- Assist in the preparation of move-ins such as walking apartment, preparing the move-in gift, preparing move-in packages as directed by the Manager.
- Contribute ideas for improving resident satisfaction to the Community Manager.
- Participate in a monthly property renewal program.
- Fluency in English and Spanish.
- Customer service orientation with a problem-solving mindset.
- Great communication and selling skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to perform basic arithmetic, such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Position: Leasing Consultant
- Location: Prishtine
- Salary: Competitive
- Contract: According to the Labor Law
- Deadline: 30.05.2023
Instructions for applying
Applicants should send their CV in English to [email protected]
In the subject line, please specify the position you are applying for “Leasing Consultant”. Spaxel will contact only short-listed candidates.Apliko këtu