Data e publikimit
Data e perfundimit
Lloji i orarit
As of now – full-time – Pristina, Kosovo
As Europe’s largest Hostel chain a&o is simple, diverse and always with a smile. We push our mission “everyone can travel” through affordable prices and constant growth. By 2025, the company wants to be the first European hostel chain to be CO2 net zero – reducing its own ecological footprint to a minimum and offsetting the rest.
Since its foundation, a&o Hostels has seen itself as an employer whose teams are formed regardless of origin, gender, sexual orientation, religion or ethnicity.
To support our Human Resources team, we are looking YOU – an Recruiter (m/f/x)!
We are also happy to consider applications for recruiters, generalists, personnel officers, communication-cracks and people with a love for people.
- You carry out the first screening of the applications received.
- You conduct the first interviews with the candidates
- You carry out the in-house recruiting
- You supervise the onboarding and, if necessary, also the offboarding process of our team members.
- You have successfully completed your studies with a focus on personnel or a comparable qualification (Business Studies, Psychology, etc.)
- Ideally, you have some professional experience in HR – at least you have completed relevant internships
- you speak English A good knowledge of German (B2) is mandatory too.
- A high degree of empathy, team spirit and respect in dealing with other people
- Flexibility, commitment and a pronounced service mentality
- Staff members stay for 0,50 Euro in all a&o hostels
- Attractive corporate benefits such as discounted leisure activities and events
- We provide drinks and fruit every day
- Private, by a&o covered GOLD-package health insurance
- Private, by a&o covered Pension Fonds insurance
- 100% coverage of your public transport costs (job ticket)
- Support for your further education in the form of various trainings
- Seniority bonuses in the form of cash bonuses and additional vacation days
- Room for the implementation of own ideas
- Short decision-making processes and open communication
We are very happy to receive your application (CV, cover letter, desired salary, earliest possible starting-date).