Unifree Duty Free
Data e publikimit
Data e perfundimit
Lloji i orarit
For more than 40 years Unifree Duty Free provides excellent customer service, presenting a full range of carefully selected products and world-known brands within contemporary and stylish retail stores.
We are proud to represent a global brand and provide a high level of customer service benchmarking a customer-oriented approach across our duty free shops in Istanbul, Dalaman, Kosovo Airports and Dereköy Border Gate.
In cooperation with Gebr. Heineman Germany supported by more than 2,500 professional and experienced staff, we aim to exceed customer’s expectations in the world’s largest Duty-Free area of 56,000 square meters at Istanbul Airport.
Exploring strategies for future development, we always prioritize a positive and healthy work environment encouraging appreciation, teamwork, collaboration and creativity.
As the Unifree family, we encourage teamwork, collaboration and creative thinking and offer a work environment where all our colleagues will be proud to be a part of.
If you dream about being a part of a young dynamic team and working in the engaging and rewarding multicultural environment at airport, we invite you to join the Unifree family.
- To provide first and second level intervention to user problems or to provide necessary action.
- To control hardware and software updates and make the necessary action plan.
- To ensure and follow up IT procurement processes.
- To check that regular backups are made and to ensure that problems are resolved.
- Ensuring that printers, scanners, telephones and similar IT equipment are in working condition.
- Consumables demand management and stock follow-up.
- Providing IP telephone end user support.
- Taking the relevant action based on approved requests from IT System, NW and Airport teams.
- To make routine checks of system rooms.
- To make preliminary discovery with the relevant company for cabling needs and to accompany the relevant team in the works.
- To ensure the installation, update or removal of applications that need to be installed based on approved requests.
- To check the compliance of the software used within the company with copyright laws. To prevent the use of unlicensed software.
- To eliminate the malfunctions of the hardware of the cash registers in the stores and to open a malfunction record to the relevant units if necessary.
- To intervene in errors encountered in the cash register software within the scope of authorisation. To inform the relevant units in case a solution cannot be provided.software
- Controlling SAP Jobs, re-running them within the scope of authorisation, transferring them to the relevant units in case of error.
- Controlling SAP business queues and intervening within the authorisation according to the content of the errors or transferring them to the relevant departments.
- Correcting errors encountered in SAP Retail delivery processes within the scope of authorization, directing unresolved errors to the relevant department.
- Management of the inventory of IT equipment used in Stores, Warehouses and Offices.
- To follow the developments in information technologies.
- To participate in the foreseen training and development programmes.
- Good command in English spoken and written.
- Preferably command in Turkish spoken and written.
Location: Prishtina International Airport “Adem Jashari”
Expected start date: February 2024
How to apply?
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit their cover letter and motivation letter in English, through the button ‘Apliko Këtu’ or to [email protected] by 16:00 CET, February 10, 2024. Please indicate “IT Specialist” in the subject line. All qualified applicants will be considered solely on the basis of merit.
Applications that do not meet these rules will not be considered!
Deadline for the application: 10rd of February 2024