Royal York Property Management
Data e publikimit
Data e perfundimit
Lloji i orarit
Terms of Reference
Job Title: IT Specialist
Duration: Full-time (On-site)
Royal York Property Management is a leading property rental and leasing company with a vast portfolio of over 13,000 properties. The company offers a unique proposition of guaranteed rental income to its landlords, providing peace of mind and fnancial stability. With over $7.8B+ in real estate assets under management, Royal York is one of the largest and most established property management frms in Ontario, Canada, and is rapidly expanding its global presence with two office locations in Europe.
The Company prides itself on its innovative approach to property management, leveraging its proprietary technology to disrupt the industry and improve processes and systems. With 15 strategically located offices across Ontario, Canada, and Europe, Royal York provides its clients with the peace of mind of local expertise, while ensuring consistent service delivery with all departments operating 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Job Overview: We are seeking a skilled IT Specialist who is passionate about technology and problem-solving. The IT Specialist will be responsible for maintaining our IT infrastructure, providing technical support to our staff, and implementing new IT solutions that enhance our business operations.
Responsibilities of the position:
- Manage and maintain IT systems including hardware, software, and networks.
- Provide technical support to employees, troubleshooting issues related to computers, printers, and other technology.
- Install and configure computer systems and applications.
- Implement and maintain backup systems and disaster recovery solutions.
- Stay current with technological developments and evaluate new technologies for potential implementation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related feld.
- At least 2 years of experience in an IT role.
- Strong knowledge of computer systems, networks, and various software applications.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work from 15:00 to 23:00 from our office in Pristina, Kosovo.
What We Offer:
- The tools you need to succeed – including the tools for the job as well as training and development programs.
- A successful and knowledgeable team to be part of and learn from
- Competitive base pay plus the potential to earn more tied to your success – the only limit is your potential
- Career paths so you can advance in the company
- A variety of perks for high-performing Team Members
- Joining an award-winning company with one of North America’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures with a proudly diverse and inclusive team
Interested candidates should apply directly to the link attached below.