Human Resources Manager
Data e publikimit
Data e perfundimit
Lloji i orarit
Orar të plotë
FINCA is an American Financial Institution operating in Eurasia, the Middle East, Africa and Latin America, serving over 2.3 million clients, announces:
Human Resources Manager
Head Office – Pristina
Reporting Line: Chief Executive Officer
Human Resources Manager (HRM) heads the Human Resources Department and is responsible for oversight of all human resources systems and procedures, including recruitment, selection and onboarding, training and development, performance management (evaluations), conflict resolution, compensation/rewards management and ensuring compliance with governing laws and regulations. The HRM is responsible for the development and implementation of HR policies and procedures.
Human Resources Manager, main responsibilities include overseeing and managing the entire staff in FINCA Kosovo, with focus on the staff development as a prerequisite of business development and meeting business targets, remuneration policies and overall HR Policies and Procedures.
- On ongoing basis, oversee all HR systems, policies and procedures to ensure alignment with organizational objectives, and with other systems, policies, and procedures, as well as to ensure compliance by all staff members.
- Communicate human resource policies and procedures to all staff, and guide/facilitate the implementation of new/revised systems through continuous interaction with line managers and other staff members.
- In collaboration with the senior management team, establish and oversee processes that prevent internal conflicts among staff members and departments, and that facilitate resolution of conflicts when they occur.
- Review and advise senior management on annual staffing plans as part of annual operating planning process to ensure alignment with outreach performance goals, branch expansion plans, institutional development/transformation requirements, and other needs.
- In collaboration with line managers, develop and update annual staffing/recruitment plans. Design and implement recruiting, selection and orientation procedures.
- Manage the company-wide recruitment and hiring processes, including both internal and external recruitment processes, in accordance with established policies, and ensure that recruitment processes are completed in a timely manner.
- Implement and manage the performance evaluation system to ensure that all employees receive a timely evaluation according to FINCA Kosovo policy.
- Advise line managers on best practices in application of the Performance Management System, particulary the aspect of employee appraisal and performance feedback.
- In collaboration with senior management, introduce new tools, as applicable, to improve performance feedback for employees and managers.
- Using the performance appraisal outcomes, collaborate with Managers to identify employee training and career development opportunities and coaching/mentoring needs.
- Ensure that systems are in place to collect feedback on employee benefits and to answer questions from employees on the benefits program.
- Work with Senior Management in designing and implementing competitive incentive programs for key positions.
- Maintaining high performing workforce with predefined HR KPI’s Periodic Reporting on
- Staff turnover
- Staff performance
- Staff promotions and demotions
- Training needs and designing appropriate training plans Facilitating and supporting
- Setting standards and processes for onboarding and adaptation
- In cooperation with Senior Management to ensure a positive working environment
- Hiring and recruiting,
- Training and development
- Staff KPI’s and business results
- HR Processes, Policies and Procedures
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- University degree in General Business, Management, Economics, Human Resources or Personnel Management. Master’s degree desirable.
- 3 plus years of demonstrated experience in Human Resources, Banking business or Microfinance organizations, preferably within international setup and environment.
- Professional certifications in Training / Business are preferred.
- High Integrity and Ethics
- Good time-management skills
- Experience in people management and human relationship skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills and the flexibility to work across
- Problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- Ability to work under pressure
- Fluency in Albanian and English languages is required. Fluency in Serbian language is highly desired
- Ability to travel within and outside the country
Please send your CV and a motivation letter to the e-mail address: [email protected] or apply online through website www.fincakosovo.org . The title should state the position of the job and the place. Applications submitted in other forms are not considered. Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Only selected candidates will be contacted. The application deadline is until 28/10/2020. FINCA Kosovo offers equal employment opportunities.