Data e publikimit
Data e perfundimit
Lloji i orarit
Art dhe Kulturë
KANUN is a marketing communications’ service provider with vested interests in private or public, governmental or non-governmental, small, medium or large organizations operating locally, regionally and globally.
We are inviting experienced professionals to apply for the full time position listed below.
- The Graphic Designer will assist our client who is a leading healthcare education provider in the US, in the development and evolution of the design of its programs, moving from a print-centric to digital first mindset
- The Graphic Designer will create design elements and concepts from conception to final delivery, using their strong eye for aesthetics and visual details to ensure a quality final product
- They will work with the Marketing Director and the Marketing Team to create visual assets to support marketing campaigns, inluding but not limited to email graphics, landing page graphics, social media graphics, print publication layout, digital & print advertisements, signage, infographics, webinar & podcast promotion graphics, etc.
- Fluent in English
- 3 years’ progressive experience in graphic design, both print and digital
- Experience working with the Adobe Creative Suite
- Conceptual thinker and visual storyteller
- UI/UX Design Skills preferred
To apply for this position, please submit your resume & portfolio at [email protected]