First Level Support Engineer
Data e publikimit
Data e perfundimit
Lloji i orarit
We are looking for a First Level Support Engineer to join our team in Prishtina.
Quipu is the dedicated IT company of the ProCredit group and provides comprehensive end-to-end solutions for all ProCredit institutions, as well as for other banks and financial institutions This includes everything from electronic payment services to software systems, hybrid cloud hosting, and a host of other operations.
A 100% subsidiary of ProCredit Holding, Quipu was established in March 2004 and is headquartered in Frankfurt am Main, Germany. Quipu plays a central role within the ProCredit group, providing a comprehensive range of support services that enable the banks to become competitive and efficient.
What your key responsibilities will be:
- Provide customer service and first level IT support via a ticket management solution, phone call and MS Teams
- Analyse fraud alerts generated by our Fraud Monitoring System
- Perform risk assessment, detect and escalate potential Fraud
- Monitor hardware and application resources for service availability
- Incident Management via the detection, preventing, restoration or escalation of incidents
- Perform predefined support activities for Call Centre service
Skills and experience we expect from you:
- Well-organised person who can multitask, work independently or as part of a team and has the ability to prioritise work under pressure
- University Degree in scientific field (Computer Science, Engineering, etc.)
- Flexibility and reliability to work in 24/7 shifts
- Good attitude towards learning new topics
- Customer oriented and good communication skills
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Knowledge of Electronic Financial Transactions (preferable)
- Experience with ticket management and dispatching (preferable)
- Experience with network and communications (optional)
- Experience in Fraud Detection methods and applications (preferable)
What we offer:
- A substantial degree of flexibility, allowing for an autonomous approach to performing duties
- Challenging and varied work
- Flat management structure
- Long-term prospects with plenty of opportunities for professional development and growth
- Excellent team-oriented and international working environment
- Travel possibilities
- Private Health Insurance
If you see yourself in this role, let us know in an e-mail, we would like to get to know you.
Send us your application including CV, motivation letter, salary expectations and Job ID 24006 at [email protected] by 16.02.2024.