Financial Analyst (M/F)
Data e publikimit
Data e perfundimit
Lloji i orarit
Ekonomi, Financë, Kontabilitet
Title: Financial Analyst (M/F)
Location: Teleperformance Kosova
Job Type: Full-Time
Starting Date: March / April 2023
Teleperformance is the world’s largest customer service company that offers outstanding career opportunities. Our team has more than 480,000 colleagues in 84 countries and has a tradition of 40 years. Teleperformance is listed on the Euronext-Paris Stock Exchange, signed by United Nations Global Compact and certified by Great Place to Work®.
This role will manage one direct report and provide accurate and insightful numbers to understand performance.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Delivering appropriate financial control and technical knowledge to ensure the business
- adhere to financial regulations and are in line with Group accounting policies
- Performs Financial Modeling and Analysis to support Gross Margin reporting for finance
- Prepares budgets and forecasts in conjunction with the operations team and related
- functional management
- Analyze gross margins to ensure accurate service costing
- Converting data into insight to drive commercial decision making
- Continuous improvement of Gross Margin forecasting and developing it to be as
- streamlined as possible in Excel and other relevant software.
- Ad hoc Information and analysis requests across Commercial Finance
Main Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Ability to present complex information in a simplified manner
- Relevant basic experience in financial analysis (gross margin, trends, etc.)
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent Excel skills
How to Apply
Apply by clicking the link below and filling out the form, no later than 12th of March 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.