Royal York Property Management
Data e publikimit
Data e perfundimit
Lloji i orarit
Ekonomi, Financë, Kontabilitet
Terms of Reference
Title: Finance Manager
Duration: Full-time (On-site)
Royal York Property Management is Canada’s largest property management company with a portfolio of over 13,000 units and over $7.8B+ in real estate assets under management. With a strong focus on customer satisfaction, the Company provides a full suite of services to complement property management, including tenant placement with guaranteed rental income, and maintenance services. Royal York is committed to being an industry leader by leveraging technology to streamline operations, enhance services, and help clients make informed decisions using our advanced data analytics. We provide our landlords with the tools and technology needed to optimize rental income, minimize vacancies, and maximize property values and help our tenants find their perfect home. With 15 offices strategically located across Ontario, Canada and two office locations in Europe, Royal York provides clients with the peace of mind of local expertise, and consistent service with all departments operating 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We are looking for an experienced finance manager to maintain the financial well-being of the company, provide advice on how the company’s business decisions might be impacted, producing financial reports related to budgets, and interpreting financial information to managerial staff.
Responsibilities of the position:
- Plan, organize, and execute financial tasks and projects of the company.
- Make estimates of funds required for the short and long-term financial objectives of the organization.
- Complete financial reports, lead the month-end closing process and conduct monthly financial forecast.
- Develop and implement plans for budgeting, forecasting, and reporting.
- Achieve a proper mix of equity and debt to minimize cost and maximize operational profit.
- Strategize on fund procurement through banks and other financial institutions.
- Prudently make investments on assets that maximize returns.
- Provide financial insight and analysis to drive the business performance of the organization.
- Evaluate the financial performance of the company and measure returns on investments.
- Understand and calculate the risks involved in the financial activities of the organization.
- Degree in finance/accounting or related (essential).
- Certified Accountant license (essential).
- +5 years of work experience as a Finance Manager (essential).
- Thorough understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with superb organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Solid proficiency in Microsoft Office, SAP, Quickbooks, and other financial planning software.
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to work from 12:00 to 20:00 from our office in Pristina.
How to apply:
Please submit your resume and a cover letter in English to the link attached below.Apliko këtu