Expert in plant /fruit and vegetable sector
Prospective Management Overseas - PMO
Data e publikimit
Data e perfundimit
Lloji i orarit
Orar të plotë
Apply before 14/11/2020
Duration Short term
Working language English
Job reference 208/1476/088A
“Support to the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Rural Development (MAFRD) in developing its agriculture policy under the financial framework 2021-2027”
Global objective of this project is to support the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Rural Development (MAFRD) to design and implement its agriculture policy for the financial framework 2021-2027 in line with EU regulations and practices applicable to this sector, and with due consideration of the EC’s cross-cutting objectives regarding environment and climate change, rights based approach, persons with disability, indigenous peoples and gender equality.
We are looking for an expert in plant /fruit and vegetable sector
The expert will perform all activities necessary for timely preparation of a good quality sector study for plant /fruit and vegetable sector (production, processing, and marketing).
- A Master’s Degree, preferably in agronomy, horticulture, forestry, animal husbandry, fishery science, agricultural engineering,
biology, botany, veterinary, zoology, food science; or, in its absence,
- 5 years of professional experience (in addition to the minimum number of years of general professional experience required below).
General professional experience:
- At least 6 years’ experience in agriculture sector.
Specific professional experience:
- Participation as main expert in preparation of at least one, preferably three sector studies, to serve as grounds for preparation of an agriculture and/or rural development program at national or regional level in an EU Member State or at national level in an EU candidate country or EU potential candidate, preferably for plant /fruit and/or vegetable sector.
- Previous work experience in the Western Balkans represents an advantage.
Interested in this project? Please apply above mentioning the reference 208/1476/088A/DA in subject.Apliko këtu