EFT/POS Field Technician
MELLON Albania Kosovo Branch
Data e publikimit
Data e perfundimit
Lloji i orarit
Job Position: “EFT POS Field Technician /” Deadline of application: 15.03.2023
Company: “MELLON Albania-Kosovo Branch”
MELLON Albania-Kosovo Branch , a member of MELLON Group of Companies, is looking for qualified candidates in the following position:
EFT/POS Field Technician – Technical Department
About the team
We are MELLON Albania-Kosovo Branch, a member of MELLON Group of Companies which is a pioneer in the payment industry around EFT/POS and ATMs.
Currently we are looking to hire an EFT/POS Field Technician to take care about our EFT/POS network. The team supports and optimizes online payments via EFT/POS, supporting new product introductions, features and SW Applications. You will report directly to the General Manager of the country and will be the focal point between the company and its customers for Electronic Payments related projects.
You are self-motivated individual, who shares our vision and commitment to getting the job done within defined SLA and with an outstanding quality. You appreciate direct communication. You are collaborative, accountable, organized, and customer obsessed.
The main function of an EFT/POS Field Technician is to install, maintain, and repair EFT/POS equipment. The typical EFT/POS Field Technician will examine and validate correct operations of the EFT/POS equipment.
- The main function of a EFT/POS Field technician is to install, maintain, and validate correct operations of the EFT/POS equipment.
- Excellent communication skills
- Travel to our clients’ sites to provide technical installs and training support
- Provide excellent customer service and diagnostic skills.
- Driving License (Class-B) (must)
- PC or EFT/POS installation/repair experience an advantage but not essential as full training will be provided to the right candidate.
- Planning and coordinating EFT/POS equipment roll outs.
- Flexibility to rotate working hours with other team members is critical.
- Managing stock levels
- Updating operation status in the Mobile Application
- Excellent Communication Skills, verbal and written.
- Customer service oriented and personable.
- Strong listening and problem-solving skills.
- Pro-active attitude and team oriented.
- Problem-solving attitude.
- Committed to support.
- University Degree
- Excellent PC Skills
- Knowledge of English language
- Driver’s license B category (active driver)
- An excellent working environment located in the heart of the city
- Opportunities for development and promotion
- Continuous training (remote, on-site, or abroad)
- Flexible working hours and overtime compensation
If this speaks to you then please send your CV (by indicating the name of the position in the subject of the email) on the given e-mail address: [email protected] no later than 15.03.2023
*In your CV please include the following statement:
‘’I hereby give consent to processing my personal data included in my application documents, for the needs of current and future recruitment processes conducted by MELLON Albania in accordance with applicable laws in this area.
The administrator of Candidates’ personal data is MELLON Albania St. “Ismail Qemali”, Tirana, Albania. The data may be made available to other companies of the MELLON Group (including those based in countries outside the EEA, which don’t guarantee adequate personal data protection as per GDPR). Any Applicant who applied for a job at MELLON Albania has the right to: request access to their personal data, rectify it or limit processing, raise objections, request deletion of data.
The data will be processed during the period of current and future recruitment processes. If you wish to delete your personal data from our recruitment database and not receive notifications about new job offers, write to us at: [email protected] using the email address you provided during application submission.’
Only the candidates selected for the interview shall be informed.