EFT/POS Field Technician
MELLON Albania Kosovo Branch
Data e publikimit
Data e perfundimit
Lloji i orarit
Job Position: “EFT/POS Field Technician”
Deadline of application: 09.02.2024
Company: “MELLON Albania-Kosovo Branch”
MELLON Albania-Kosovo Branch seeks to hire an EFT/POS Field Technician.
- Install, configure, maintain, troubleshoot, diagnose, support and resolve EFT/POS hardware and software within service level agreement requirements as per training provided.
- Acting as an intermediary between Mellon and end-users.
- Monitoring the operability and functionality of the products.
- Reporting and escalating technical issues related to products.
- Perform hardware or software upgrades as per training provided.
- Respond to a customer call which will include problem identification escalation and resolution.
- Handle the back-office tasks related to own field interventions.
- Register own activities in ERP system.
- Degree in related studies (electrical, mechanical, computer technology)
- Computer and troubleshooting skills; hardware, software and networking
- Preferably prior experience in EFT/POS field technical work
- Driver’s license B category (active driver)
- Excellent customer service skills, detailed, organized and able to multi-task
What we offer:
- Multinational working environment
- Competitive compensation
- A people-oriented organization which fosters professional growth
- Training and development opportunities
Candidates wishing to apply should send their CV (by indicating the name of the position in the subject of the email) at [email protected] or through the button “Apliko Këtu”
Only the candidates selected for the interview shall be informed.
*In your CV please include the following statement:
‘’I hereby give consent to processing my personal data included in my application documents, for the needs of current and future recruitment processes conducted by MELLON Albania -Kosovo Branch, in accordance with applicable laws in this area.
The administrator of Candidates’ personal data is MELLON Albania -Kosovo Branch, Prishtina, Albania. The data may be made available to other companies of the MELLON Group (including those based in countries outside the EEA, which don’t guarantee adequate personal data protection as per GDPR). Any Applicant who applied for a job at MELLON Albania- Kosovo Branch has the right to: request access to their personal data, rectify it or limit processing, raise objections, request deletion of data.
The data will be processed during the period of current and future recruitment processes. If you wish to delete your personal data from our recruitment database and not receive notifications about new job offers, write to us at: [email protected] using the email address you provided during application submission.’’
MELLON Albania – Kosovo Branch