Data e publikimit
Data e perfundimit
Lloji i orarit
Orar të plotë
Recruitment for Chemonics International
Chemonics is implementing the USAID-funded Kosovo Justice Activity, a 5-year project which started in August 2020. The purpose of the Justice Activity is a more responsive justice system capable of providing people access to quality services and multiple means to solve their justice needs and every day legal problems to generate greater public trust in the justice system and the rule of law.
Chemonics is seeking candidates for several administrative and financial support positions including Finance Manager, Administrative Assistant, Finance Assistant, and Driver(s). All positions will work under the direct supervision of Operations Director. The term of assignment is for the life of the project, subject to satisfactory performance. At all times candidates must adhere to, and act according to Chemonics’ Professional Code of Ethics (“Living Our Values”).
Specific Tasks and Responsibilities
- Transport project staff with own car for project-related visits in Pristina and within Kosovo.
- Check vehicle daily to ensure that it is operational and safe to drive, keep it clean both inside and outside and provide all necessary maintenance.
- Ensure passenger safety by obeying traffic laws and driving carefully.
- Fulfill project reporting requirements and maintain records on vehicle routing, mileage records, etc.
- Assist with office support functions as requested.
- Undertake other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Valid driver’s license
- English proficiency
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
- Clean driving record required
- General knowledge of automotive mechanics
- Ability to work in a professional and cordial manner with fellow staff members and project clients/partners
- Prior work for donor-funded project, preferred.
Please send electronic applications, including ONLY a CV and cover letter, to [email protected] no later than September 18, 2020. The e-mail subject line must indicate the position title for which you are applying. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis, meaning positions may be filled prior to the closing date. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Chemonics is an equal opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, age, or other legally protected characteristics.