Digital Champion (Digitalization Manager)
Data e publikimit
Data e perfundimit
Lloji i orarit
Company Profile: Neptun is part of Balfin Group operating in the sector of electronics.
Job position: Digital Champion (Digitalization Manager)
The Digital Champion is responsible for enhancing the company digital ambition in accordance with the group digital strategy & the company business strategy and acts as a driver of change empowered to challenge every aspect of established processes.
The main responsibility is to collect ideas/concerns from actual day to day processes, identify the need for change, analyse, quantify, propose, and support in managing digital initiatives/projects by collaborating closely with internal stakeholders to produce new or improved digital oriented processes, all based on best industry practices while incorporating end-customer feedback into new value-added products and services.
The DCH is a key person in building awareness on the actual status and future needs for digitalization within the company and to provide personalised support to company’s employees either 1:1 and/or through group workshops.
- Analyse internal processes of the company in collaboration with relevant stakeholders and identify areas of improvement.
- Collect ideas/concerns from actual day to day processes from all company employees.
- Propose initiatives and/or projects as a full standard package proposal to the management and get proper approval.
- Consult the project proposal with Innovation Team and the DTM.
- Evaluate the initiatives/projects in terms of increased efficiency, cost reduction, investment needed, time and efforts, staff identification and project team organization, expected outcome, set KPIs and measurement model, ROI calculation. All above to be performed in structured way in collaboration with relevant specialized staff in the company (sales, finance, commercial, technical, business analysts, logistics, etc.)
- Perform the Project Manager role or be part of the project implementation team for the initiatives/projects as assigned/decided by the company.
- Closely monitor company digital initiatives/projects and advance the digital agenda of the company in alignment with the group digital transformation strategy and company business strategies.
- Active participation in budgeting process of the company – advocate of digital initiatives/projects inclusion.
- Increase digital awareness in company through frequent communication of ongoing initiatives, innovations in industry, market, and technology.
- Identify and closely collaborate with “digital talents” to better spread and adopt the digital mindset.
- Closely collaborate with IT department to prioritize, supervise, and implement digital initiatives.
- Collaborate with HR to plan and include targeted trainings to build specific capabilities towards digitalization in the training curriculum.
- Report frequently the status of digital initiatives/projects to the company management and to the Digital Transformation Manager.
- Participate regularly in meetings organized by DTM with other DCHs and Innovation Teams of the group companies.
- Organize frequently customer feedback gathering sessions as part of customer facing processes review focusing on client centricity and seamless experience across all channels.
- Proactive in introducing and aligning initiatives/projects with other group companies with the support of the DTM.
- Participate in the group digital projects as a team member as requested and directed by the DTM.
- Focus on delivering value and fulfilling the KPIs as per assessment performance template by following the innovative lifecycle stages: create as many digital ideas as possible, validate, prioritize, implement them, and continues monitoring of the implemented projects for fine tuning purpose, lessons learned and continuous improvement.
- Continuously boost knowledge management as enabling factor for cross-company feasibility and cross digital initiatives implementation.
Requirements and Skills
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Good digital skills.
- Confident using different digital platforms, including ERP, CRM, e-Commerce.
- Knowledge of various innovative approaches and a wide range of popular technics and tools.
- Good presentation skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues promptly as they arise.
- The ability to organize and deliver ensuring that the company goals are met in a timely manner.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Have understanding of core business processes of a company.
- Ability to perform basic business process analyses.
- Understanding the customer needs and performing user journey map.
- Knowledge of change management processes.
- Project management skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Ability to relay information and instructions in a clear, accessible, relevant, and personable way.
- Ability to work with colleagues with different levels of knowledge and skill.
- Ability to be empathetic to employee’s individual needs.
- Ability to maintain confidential communication where applicable.
- Business Informatics, Business Administration, or similar
- Digital literacy, trainings of any business platform
- Training or experience with BPMN, PM, or similar.
- Use of related tools such as collaborative and communication platforms.
- Languages: Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and in Albanian
- Computer skills: Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office package
Work conditions: Neptun offers an attractive benefit package, including a fair remuneration based on merit and performance evaluation.
Application Procedure: To apply for this position, please submit your CV by applying in [email protected] or by filling out the application form in the link below, latest by March 15, 2023
*All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality according to the law Nr. 06/L-082 set by the Republic of Kosova Parliament for the “Protection of Personal Data”.
Balfin Group Company Profile: Balkan Finance Investment Group, BALFIN Group, is one of the most significant and successful investment groups in the Western Balkans region. Geographically, BALFIN Group is present in Austria, Albania, Kosovo, Bosnia and Herzegovina, North Macedonia, Montenegro and the Netherlands, employing approximately 6,000 people. The activities of the BALFIN Group comprise the development and management of real estate, retail, mining industry, banking, tourism, energy, logistics, etc. BALFIN Group is growing steadily, having a positive impact on the communities through economic development, employment opportunities, innovation and social investment.