Design Operations Manager
Data e publikimit
Data e perfundimit
Lloji i orarit
Orar të plotë
GSI is currently seeking to employ dynamic individuals as DESIGN OPERATIONS MANAGER for a major British company. The position will be based in our Skopje or Pristina office.
A competitive salary and excellent working conditions are offered to the successful applicant.
Design Operations Manager
Reports to: The Managing Director
Span of Control: Technical Manager, Design Team Leaders, Designers, Sub- Contracted Design Coordinators, Schedulers, Design Administrators and Sub Contract Designers
- Management of the Company design functions at a departmental level.
- Design resource planning.
- Design budget monitoring and review.
- Monitoring of design progress at a project level in Design Review Meetings to ensure that the design is completed in accordance with the requirements of Production and the prevailing Programme, reviewing and adapting design resource allocation accordingly.
- Identification of any obstacles to Design Programme achievement and engaging Project Management to perform in the resolution of these obstacles.
- Ensuring the communication to the relevant parties at the earliest opportunity, any delays, complications or obstacles affecting design progress and the meeting of programme and design dates.
- Managing the rate of design output carried out by Designers and Schedulers.
- Identifying, reviewing and addressing departmental problems and constraints in a proactive manner, economic, informed and experience-based manner, taking into account cost, quality of service and programme considerations.
- Periodically reviewing the performance of the Design Department as a whole.
- Identifying, setting down, monitoring and re-assessing performance targets for the department.
- Periodically reviewing the performance of the individuals within the department.
- Identifying, setting down, monitoring and re-assessing performance targets for individuals.
- Periodically appraising the performance of Sub-contractors engaged to support the department.
- Conveying the results of Sub-Contractor appraisals to the senior management of the companies concerned in a meeting forum or by written method as appropriate.
- Liaising with the Production Director to understand production requirements and to review design output against the Production Plan. Implementation of any resulting need to adapt design priorities and/or resources.
- Appointing, liaising with, and managing senior design staff and consultants that will be charged with the creation and implementation of the NHBC compliance strategy, uniform systems of work, document templates and technically compliant standard details to achieve improved quality and efficiency of design output and design administration.
- The management, preparation and issuing as necessary of the following documents:
- Design Resource Allocation Programme (Department Level)
- Design Cost Review (Department Level)
- Design Review Notes (Project Level)
- Periodic Staff Performance Review Summaries
- Periodic Departmental Performance Review
GSI Associates is an international based company with headquarters in London and offices in Kosovo, North Macedonia, Malta, and Romania.
Please email CV’s and in ENGLISH to [email protected]
Subject editor: OPERATIONS MANAGER
Deadline for applications: September 22, 2020