Customer Success Support
Data e publikimit
Data e perfundimit
Lloji i orarit
Mbështetje e Konsumatorëve, Call Center
Customer Success Support
WHO ARE WE?
Numarics is an award winning Startup for SMEs (Best of Swiss App 2021) and one of the fastest growing FinTech companies in Switzerland (Fintech Energy, 2022), which helps you to run your business on a daily basis including accounting, payroll and many more things that you can see on www.numarics.com/en
Numarics is a leading team of Swiss based experts, supported by our elegant Multi-Platform SaaS solution, delivers world-class bookkeeping, tax, and CFO services trusted by growing businesses. Numarics focuses on the clients financial, so they can focus on their needs.
Numarics has over 140 employees across the overall platform, and currently we are looking to grow our team in Prishtina.
You will get a complete structured training which will make you an expert in your area. The team we are looking to develop will become an integral part of the company and will be offered great possibilities for growth.
We are looking for a German-speaking Customer Success Support to join our team at our Prishtina office.
As a Customer Success Support you will proactively work with customers to help them reach their goals using our services. It involves assisting customers when they have a problem with our product or service as well as the points below:
• Answering customer inquiries in a timely and professional manner by phone, e-mail and chat;
• Listening to customer feedback and making recommendations for improvement;
• Educating customers on the features and benefits of our product and services and keeping them with an up-to-date knowledge of the company’s products and services;
• Proactively reaching out to customers to ensure they are satisfied;
• Creating contracts, GTCs and Power of Attorneys for our new customers;
• HR Administration for the existing customers which are based in Switzerland;
• Creating contracts for their new employees;
• Payroll administration of their employees;
• Filling in the forms as described from the trustee leader for SUVA, OASI (Old Age and Survivors Insurance), etc;
• Keep the correspondence and communication between the customer and the Swiss authorities, through our provided tools and also through official State platforms.
- Proven experience in Inbound Support;
- Experience working with German/Swiss companies is an asset;
- Basic understanding of contractual work for customers and employees;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Ability to work well in a team environment;
- Upper intermediate English and German language knowledge
Contract According to the Law in Labour of Kosovo
Applicants should send their CV in English through this link. In the subject line please specify the position you are applying for “title of the position”. Numarics will contact only short-listed candidates.
Link to apply: https://numaricshr.bamboohr.com/careers/47