Customer Care Specialist (6:00 AM – 2:00 PM)
Royal York Property Management
Data e publikimit
Data e perfundimit
Lloji i orarit
Industri të Shërbimit
Terms of Reference
Title: Customer Care Specialist (6:00 AM – 2:00 PM)
Duration: Full-time (On-site)
Royal York Property Management is a property rental and leasing company with a portfolio of over 13,000 properties, that offers guaranteed rental income. Valued at $7.8B+ in real estate assets under management, the company is advancing technology in their processes, systems, and expanding globally. With 15 office locations across Ontario, Canada and 2 office locations in Europe, the company is leading the potential in property management, and surpassing the client experience by having all departments operating 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We are seeking ambitious individuals with a strong attention to detail and a willingness to learn to fill the role of Customer Care Specialist. The ideal candidate is a competitive self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The responsibilities of the position include managing customer queries and complaints, processing orders and modifications, and escalating issues across multiple communication channels. The ability to remain calm in stressful situations and handle emergency cases is essential in order to succeed in this role.
Responsibilities of the position:
- Maintain a positive, productive relationship with tenants.
- Listen to customers’ concerns, issues and questions.
- Resolve customers’ concerns and answer customers’ questions to your best ability.
- Maintain a positive attitude and calmly respond to customers’ complaints
- Refer issues and questions to managers if necessary
- Manage overflow inbound phone calls
- High school diploma, general education degree, or equivalent.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- +2 years of experience in customer care.
- Thick skin and ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to work from our office in Pristina.
- You will be working 5 days a week, 2 days off, from 6:00 AM to 2:00 PM.
How to apply:
Please submit your resume and a cover letter in English to the link attached below.Apliko këtu