Data e publikimit
Data e perfundimit
Lloji i orarit
Role: CRM ADMINISTRATOR
Location – Prishtina (Kosovo)
About GDS Group and what we do:
GDS Group helps C-level executives carry out their key business initiatives. With 30 years of experience and a portfolio of top technology solution providers backing us, we work with senior executives at the world’s largest brands to derive a keen understanding of their business objectives to ensure they gain actionable solutions from our B2B summits, both for the challenges of today, and the strategic goals of tomorrow.
Our delegates are senior decision-makers at Fortune 500 and Global 2000 companies and our solution-provider partners include tech giants like Microsoft, Dell, Oracle, Google, HP, SAP and IBM to name a few. Our team is passionate about facilitating partnerships wherein the impact is felt by people all over the world and in every industry from technology to healthcare to oil and gas
Did you know that Salesforce is one of the most famous CRM Systems? We are looking to hire a Salesforce administrator no Salesforce experience, but with the right skills which we foresee to develop through professional training held in Prishtina and Bristol UK.
We expect from the candidate to have a good attention to detail, be able to work at pace and have great communication skills to build a shared understanding of the CRM development lifecycle.
Essential skills and experience
- Knowledge of databases, CRM and computer systems
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent related experience in business or technology
- Can work under pressure and to tight deadlines without compromising attention to detail
- Great organizational and prioritization skills to manage and deliver a complex and varied workload
- Able to work well in a team and with a wide range of people at all levels.
Main responsibilities will include but not be restricted to:
- Daily administration and first level support of Salesforce Lightning across the company; logging and tracking identified system problems through to resolution
- Creating and maintaining documentation on processes and policies
- Operational changes, for example change to record Owners or role changes
- Identifying and merging duplicate records
- Salesforce and Pardot data synchronization
- User account management within Salesforce as well as 3rd party apps
- Ongoing clean-up of existing customer records
- Input to development and roll-out of training materials
- UAT Testing
- Creating ad hoc reports and dashboards (basic/ intermediate)
- Privacy data field updates (e.g. Do Not Contact or personal data contact)
- Data cleansing – ensuring new data entered by individuals has the correct data input and liaising with users if this is not the case
- Assisting with data stewardship: ensuring that business rules create a good quality data record
GDS Group offers:
*Ongoing training. Throughout your career at GDS Group you’ll receive continued career development support from our management team
*Exceptional career progression. We’re ever-evolving, if you work hard and do well – with our help and support – there are no artificial limits to your speed of progress.
*Global opportunities. We are a global company with offices in Miami, NY, Kosovo and Bristol, UK – that means great scope for our staff as well as opportunities to travel.
If you are interested in this role, please apply by uploading your CV in English only to:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited to the next stage of recruitment!