Business Client Adviser – Very Small
Data e publikimit
Data e perfundimit
Lloji i orarit
ProCredit is looking to hire Business Client Adviser – Very Small to join our Team.
The Business Client Advisor (BCA) is responsible for maintaining and developing long-term relationships with clients in his/her portfolio and for acquiring new clients.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Very good knowledge of banking services/products and adequate explanation to clients in his/her portfolio.
- Being able to identify and work with clients who are of the desired profile for the bank.
- Acquiring new clients and maintaining long-term relationships with existing clients in compliance with the bank’s strategy,
- Having initiative and readiness for long-term development as well as to participate in professional training as needed.
- Collecting necessary documents for the preparation of the cases, assessment of the customer profile, financial analysis (according to the policies and procedures in force), active participation in the business committee and giving opinion to the committee.
- Knowing the portfolio of business clients and the plan for its development according to the indicators described in the Manual for BCA.
Qualifications and Skills:
- University degree in economics, finance, business, or relevant field.
- 2 years of previous working experience in credit lending is preferable.
- Good command of English language, spoken and written.
- Strong analytical skills, good judgment, and decision-making.
- Willingness to learn and improve.
- Full-time employment contract with the German bank, market leader in digital banking.
- Professional working environment in a motivated team.
- Multiple international training opportunities.
- Opportunity to work in company that recognizes employee values.
Only short-listed candidates (selected on submitted CV and a Motivation letter) will be invited to the upcoming stages of the selection process.
Link for application: