Data e publikimit
Data e perfundimit
Lloji i orarit
Grant Thornton, grantthornton-ks.com is one of the world’s leading organization of independent firms which are providing audit, tax and advisory services. We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our expanding Audit team. You will be self-motivated, capable of working on your own initiative and could plan, control and complete audit engagements for a diverse portfolio of clients. We work with clients across numerous industries and on global basis. By joining our Audit department, you will have direct access to partners and the ability to provide a valued opinion within the team. Excellent opportunities exist for ambitious and driven candidates to progress within the firm.
What will we offer to you?
Work place with a strong focus on values and work-life balance since life is more than work.
Friendly and dynamic working environment, in which you can develop your skills and competencies Competitive remuneration and annual bonus based on individual and firm performance
Training and counseling Hybrid / Remote work Flexible working time
Additional vacation days
The key responsibilities of this role are:
- Participation in the performance of audit engagements Participate in the planning meetings
- Organize team work
- Responsible for the day to day conduct of the audit
- Assess the adequacy and effectiveness of internal control systems Preparation of findings and internal control reports
- Preparation of audit documentation
- Supervising the team in the execution of tasks Manage a team of trainees while on assignment
- Assist in maintaining and developing key client relationship
- Ensure completion of assignments within appropriate budget and timeframe.
Required qualifications and competences:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Audit or Finance Minimum 3 – 6 years working experience
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel Excellent communication and interpersonal relationships
- Ability to demonstrate a strong work ethic
- Ability to maintain discretion in dealing with confidential or sensitive matters
- Self-confidence and ability to work on his own initiative and with limited supervision
Choose Grant Thornton, where you’ll learn more, where you won’t limit yourself, and where you’ll discover exactly what you’re capable of. Submit your resume with a photo to [email protected] latest 03.03.2023. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Grant Thornton is an equal opportunities employer. All applications will be treated as confidential.