Assistant Project Manager
Data e publikimit
Data e perfundimit
Lloji i orarit
Orar të plotë
ITBM Group is a diversified company that provides a broad range of high-quality products and support services to government and commercial customer base. Organized into five company divisions, it provides engineering & installation, operation & maintenance, logistics supply & delivery, base support services, general construction, IT & telecommunications, healthcare and linguistics services and solutions with the ability to provide in any part of the world on a hostile, war and a post war environment. For more information about ITBM Group see www.itbmgroup.com
We are looking for an Assistant Project Manager to provide necessary support for projects within our construction team. Taking direct lead over various project aspects assistant project manager should help implement project goals as directed by the project manager. This role requires overseeing project goals, creating and delivering reports, analyzing data from project execution, preparing time schedules, site visits and any other duties as determined by project manager.
Responsibilities of Assistant Project Manager:
- Works directly with project managers to help implement construction project goals.
- Assign duties to staff to implement project goals, as needed.
- Oversee variable aspects of projects and provide direct assistance to ensure timely project execution.
- Overview project goals and ensure project goals are achievable.
- Liaise with project lead to maintain project schedule and efficacy.
- Assist with procuring materials and other items necessary for completing project goals.
- Review project implementation and gather data on project execution.
- Coordinate with project managers and other project leads following project execution.
- Prepares time schedules for different projects.
- Site visits and work supervision.
Qualifications for Assistant Project Manager:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture or Civil Engineering.
- 3-5 years of proven and successful experience in architecture or construction.
- Verifiable leadership experience and capabilities, with past successful project execution.
- Ability and desire to work collaborative to ensure successful project execution.
- Working knowledge of necessary industry-related tools.
- Expert-level experience with computer operating systems, such as Microsoft and software like MS Office, Archicad, Autocad etc.
- Proven ability to generate and deliver reports that provide useful insight into project details.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with a passion for ensuring projects proceed efficiently and effectively.
Follow the link below for more info and how to apply: