Junior Accountant (M/F)
Data e publikimit
Data e perfundimit
Lloji i orarit
Title: Junior Accountant (M/F)
Location: Teleperformance Kosova
Job Type: Full-Time
Starting Date: March 2023
Teleperformance is the world’s largest customer service company that offers outstanding career opportunities. Our team has more than 480,000 colleagues in 84 countries and has a tradition of 40 years. Teleperformance is listed on the Euronext-Paris Stock Exchange, signed by United Nations Global Compact and certified by Great Place to Work®.
As a Junior Accountant you will provide support to the senior accountant and wider finance team by helping to prepare financial statements, accounts, budgets, processing invoices and preparing VAT returns. Also, as a Junior Accountant you will be a key member of the finance team who are responsible for the finalization of month-end and year-end accounts.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Performing reconciliations of accounts
- Processing payments and invoices accurately and within expected time periods
- Verifying financial statements, ledgers and accounts and making corrections where appropriate
- Assist with preparation of the month end accounts
- Supporting the senior/managing accountant and wider finance team
- Collaborating with these teams to work on various accounting projects
Main Job Requirements
- Bachelor degree in Finance and Accounting
- At least 1-3 years of experience in financial accounting in an international environment or audit firm (a plus)
- Experience in IFRS
- Business fluent language skills in English
- Good knowledge of accounting systems
How to Apply
Apply by clicking the link below and filling out the form, no later than 12th of March 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.