Art Studio Manager
Data e publikimit
Data e perfundimit
Lloji i orarit
Art Studio Manager
Painting With a IPaint Kosovo is seeking energetic, charismatic Artists/Hosts to join our team to entertain and teach step-by-step painting classes of the customer’s choice…
Seeking a person with a strong work ethic, eagerness to learn, positive attitude and the ability to work quickly and energetically with our team to serve our customers.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, art instruction to small and large groups, interacting with customers, representing Ipaint Kosovo in an enthusiastic and professional manner and inspiring our customers to come back to and recommend Ipaint to others. Studio maintenance, light cleaning and our studio is BYOB so making sure the customer has their wine chilled and glasses on hand is a must! Social Media Marketing is a needed skill in this fast-paced environment.
Organizational skills are crucial with a proactive, take-charge approach to attending to customer’s needs. Must be flexible to respond to changes on short notice and prioritize accordingly. Some travel may be required for off-site events.
- Moderate Artist Ability and Public Speaker
- Strong Team Player with high degree of professionalism
- Solid communication skills, including telephone manner.
- Dependable and Punctual
- Basic computer, internet, and math skills
- Organized with great attention to detail.
- Order Supplies and keep inventory.
- Excels in a high-energy and demanding environment.
- Able to identify and properly address problems with equipment and work environment.
- Able to follow work guidelines based on Health Department Regulations
- Dedicated to maintaining a high level of sanitation/cleanliness in work environment.
Then we can offer you:
- Steady Work Schedule
- Fast Paced Energetic Environment
- Exposure to Art and Creativity
- Opportunity to Build a Career
- At least 21 years old
- At least one year work experience in management
- Commitment to quality customer service
- To apply, please send an email to [email protected] with the following information:
- Your CV
- A link to your portfolio and/or 3 pieces of your artwork or tell us why you think you would be great at this job.