Royal York Property Management
Data e publikimit
Data e perfundimit
Lloji i orarit
Royal York Property Management is a property rental and leasing company with a portfolio of over 13,000 properties, that offers guaranteed rental income. Valued at $7.8B+ in real estate assets under management, the company is advancing technology in their processes, systems, and expanding globally. With 15 office locations across Ontario, Canada and 2 office locations in Europe, the company is leading the potential in property management, and surpassing the client experience by having all departments operating 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We are looking for individuals to assist our company in making sound purchasing decisions. To succeed in this role, you should be detail-oriented and adept at negotiations vendor contracts. Ultimately, an outstanding Vendor Specialist should be able to multitask effectively as well as demonstrate exceptional analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Developing and sustaining long-standing relationships with company-approved vendors.
- Virtually meeting with suitable vendors to assess their products, inquire about their services, negotiate pricing, and communicate any product or service-related concerns.
- Conducting research on available vendors to determine which vendors offer the best pricing and product quality.
- Continually monitoring sales trends to determine which products are more popular than others.
- Conducting interviews with new vendors and informing approved vendors of their responsibilities and obligations.
- Evaluating current vendor management programs and identifying ways to improve them.
- Coordinating vendor payments and managing cash flow.
- Provide customer service via phone and email.
- Review all vendor documents for accuracy.
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management, marketing, business administration, or a related field.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Proven experience in a similar field.
- Strong negotiation, management, and decision-making skills.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work from 3:00 PM to 11:00 PM from the office.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit their CV in English through the link below: