Data e publikimit
Data e perfundimit
Lloji i orarit
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Technical Writer to join our team. The successful candidate will collaborate with cross-functional teams, work closely with senior management, and contribute to the growth and success of the organization.
Inspera is a cloud-based digital assessment platform enabling you to plan, author, deliver and grade digital exams and assessments in one place – onsite or remotely.
More than 150 educational institutions worldwide are using Inspera to digitally deliver standardised tests, open and closed-book exams, final exams, and coursework assessments, on-site or in a hybrid/remote environment.
- Develop, edit, and refne product manuals, user guides, online help, and other documentation.
- Collaborate with technical teams to gather in-depth product knowledge.
- Use visuals, such as diagrams and screenshots, to enhance understanding.
- Ensure all documentation is up-to-date with the latest product changes and releases.
- Gather feedback from users to continuously improve documentation.
- Translate technical jargon into clear, user-friendly language.
- Maintain a documentation repository, ensuring easy access for all stakeholders.
- Stay updated with the latest documentation tools and best practices.
- A degree in English, Communications, Technical Writing, Computer Science or a related field.
- Writing Expertise: Proven experience in crafting technical content or documentation.
- Collaboration: Ability to work seamlessly with both technical and non-technical teams.
- Technical Understanding: Basic knowledge of software development processes and terminologies.
- Attention to Detail: Strong editing and proofreading skills.
- Communication: Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
General/Bonus: Familiarity with documentation tools like Confluence, or similar would be beneficial.
We offer competitive compensation, benefits package, and opportunities for professional growth. If you are a results-oriented individual we would love to hear from you.
How to apply:
Interested candidates can apply through email: [email protected]