Technical Lead for Objective 1: “Institutional roles and governance processes are clear, actionable, and implemented”
Data e publikimit
Data e perfundimit
Lloji i orarit
Chemonics International, a leading international development organization based in Washington, D.C., seeks an Objective 1 Technical Lead for the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID)-funded Kosovo e-Governance Activity. The purpose of this Activity is to address long-standing challenges related to poor digital service delivery and ineffective management of digital government systems by the Government of Kosovo, by clarifying institutional roles and processes, strengthening institutional capacity to deliver services, and engaging civil society and the private sector. The activity will set a direction that will accelerate the transformation into an agile digital government, which ensures that Kosovans receive high-quality, efficient, and accessible government services. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
We are seeking candidates for the following long-term position:
- Technical Lead for Objective 1: “Institutional roles and governance processes are clear, actionable, and implemented”
- The Objective Leader will provide technical expertise in developing clear governance structures and procedures that support full implementation of the e-Government strategy
- In coordination with the COP, lead and implement the strategy for the national digital government ecosystem
- Manage activities under the corresponding objective; maintain strong relationships with the Kosovo institutions, non-governmental organizations, and the private sector.
- Ensuring interventions and tools within the objective that s/he leads are technically sound, contextually appropriate, and innovative.
- Ensure coordination between key stakeholders to develop a digital governance action plan
- Maintain productive relationships with local stakeholders to ensure effective collaboration, coordination, and engagement, within the responsibility of the Objective that s/he leads.
- Contribute to program work planning and reporting
- University degree in management information systems; management informatics; computer science or related studies and or related fields required.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in digital governance and/or management information systems; management informatics; exposure to digital governance programming on donor or other funded projects.
- S/he should have strong technical expertise in the area s/he will manage; and significant experience, in implementing development projects of similar size and complexity.
- The objective leader must be a locally hired employee with extensive knowledge of local context and political economy issues related to the component s/he will lead.
- S/he must have a proven track record in working effectively with other projects, high-level host country host government counterparts, and other international partners.
- Demonstrable knowledge of Kosovo government digital services efforts, strategies, and challenges.
- Familiar with cybersecurity best practices
- Experience working with relevant government bodies, national ministries, and agencies
- Proficiency in written and oral English.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and CV to [email protected] no later than September 22nd, 2023. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Chemonics is an employer that does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factors.