Social Media Manager (Content Creator)
Oxford Property Group
Data e publikimit
Data e perfundimit
Lloji i orarit
Seeking Social Media Manager/Content Creator, Starting Now
Oxford Property Group is a NYC-based, national, entrepreneurial real estate brokerage. We’ve nearly doubled in size over the past year, and now house over 1,000 agents and service tens of thousands of real estate customers. For more information, see our website: https://opgny.com/
As a Social Media Manager/Content Creator, you will be overseeing the Oxfords public presence throughout a range of digital media platforms. In practice, the social media content creator/manager will analyze engagements, identify trends for increasing interactions, plan digital campaigns, prepare and tailor posts for media and web for strengthening our company’s online community. To best succeed at this role, the candidate should provide proof of strong managerial skills, as well as ability to produce high quality content.
In more detail, the Social Media Manager/Content Creator should:
- Oversee social media accounts’ design and content creation;
- Creating (writing) original content for social media, blog articles and more;
- Conceptualize innovative and creative ideas for eye-catching content, as well as post daily for increasing the company’s digital presence;
- Research and analyze social media trends, and proactively provide advice on how to strengthen the digital presence;
- Track and interpret campaign data including views, click-throughs, engagements, conversion rates and provide advise on how to maximize them;
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in marketing communication, creative and content and social media management;
- BA/MA degree in Marketing, Design, Business, and Administration and other related and/or equivalent degrees);
- Proven experience in marketing analytics and digital marketing strategies;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and ability to formulate well-targeted project ideas and activities;
- Excellent writing skills with strong attention to detail, grammar in the English language.
HOW TO APPLY:
All interested candidates can apply: https://airtable.com/shrZZyjK27cOj0SoV
Interested candidates should send:
- Cover letter (in English); Please let us know why you think this Oxford is a good fit for you. Give us specific examples from your career and challenges that demonstrate your fit to the position.
- Please send 5 social media accounts for reference; not personal accounts, Company’s work accounts you have previously worked)
Successful candidates will be invited for an interview. The closing date for applications is December 25, 2022Apliko këtu