Social Media Manager
Data e publikimit
Data e perfundimit
Lloji i orarit
Gazetari, Shtyp & Media
Position Title: Social Media Manager
Tactica is looking for an experienced Social Media Manager to join our team.
We are looking for someone who has experience working with multiple clients in the social media marketing space, considering that we handle various campaigns with clients of different niches, (both creative and corporate).
The candidate must have a great passion for digital marketing and basically eat, sleep and breathe social media.
While working at Tactica you will not only have the chance to be around a friendly and challenging environment, but you will also have the opportunity to work closely with our design team on many creative projects and grow your visual abilities. With this job, you get to work with other people who value the same principles as you do. Through constant collaboration and brainstorming sessions, we strive to promote your advancement in the fields that will help get you to the next level as a social media marketer.
- Work with clients and social media + design team to create and execute a social media strategy that collaborates with marketing, PR and advertising campaigns, research top influencers, competitors, and trends in clients’ industries.
- Draft social media strategies and delegate work to other social media managers
- Communicate/report social media strategies, plans and results to clients and manage their expectations
- Create and publish timely and engaging content optimized for platform used and intended audience.
- Analyze and report social media actions on a monthly basis for successes and new opportunities.
- Support the social media team during their development process
- Work closely with the design team in creating engaging and professional visuals that reflect clients and their brand (Customize social media pages (ex. Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube), develop supporting offline collateral, create original content, etc).
- Stay current with social media trends and tools – includes attending networking and educational events, reading blogs, and listening to podcasts.
- Continue to refine and define our social media marketing process.
- Work with teams to create a solid branding message that’s reflected across marketing materials and social media content shared
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Provide constructive feedback
- Adhere to rules and regulation
- 2+ years of social media marketing experience.
- Strong, professional written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Experience including but not limited to managing social media projects on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat, TikTok, Reddit and more.
- Experience with client relationship management (within the social media realm), including strong reporting/presentation skills
- Knowledge of social media analytics software and scheduling tools (Hootsuite, Raven Tools, Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, etc.).
- Working knowledge of social media paid advertising campaigns including Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin and Twitter.
- Strong understanding of user-generated content management, content marketing and reputation management.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Exceptional time management skills including the ability to handle multiple clients with changing priorities.
- High competency in Microsoft and Google Drive applications including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Gmail.
- High Salary and Fringe Benefits.
- Regular review for salary and role promotion.
- Good work-life balance.
- Challenging work and the ability to make a difference.
- Health insurance.
- Company-wide retreats.
- Paid overtime and weekend hours.
- Professional and career development benefits.
- You will be exposed to numerous international clients and understand their marketing activities.
- Beautiful work environment in the center of Prishtina.
- High-end technology for best performance.
- You are being hired to take on a full-time position, thus there are long-term incentives to this opportunity.
How To Apply:
- Please send your CV at [email protected] under the subject “Your surname, your last name, SMM Application” by 02/06/2023.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.Apliko këtu